ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 49
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden promises to “unite” the country
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 10-08-2020
He didn’t say how he would do it:


"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.


https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:18 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
African or European Coyote?


maybe it's a matter of where he grips it?
Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick
Corporate Attorney & Investment Advisor
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:22 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Biden ad:

I'm going to take on the powerful interests on Wall Street and make them pay.

Biden last night:

Wall Street supports my plan. They said my plan is better than his.

Half of America is incapable of understanding the hilarious stupidity of these two statements being made by the same person.
He's a Politician. That's what they do. It's one of Trump's best talking points. Joe is a do-nothing Politician, and he's been practicing for 47 years to be in the highest position in our land so he can continue......doing nothing.

I am a single issue voter - the economy. At the end of the day, I believe Trump's policies will be more effect for the viability and growth of our economy. That's it. COVID is what it is. I don't believe Joe has any better ideas on how to address COVID than Trump, other than hiding in his basement and wearing a mask. So, in the battle of two rotten candidates, I'm sticking with the devil I know....even though I didn't vote for him in 2016:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:25 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Seems like a good time to resurface these other kids who can't seem to find work..


[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:35 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"I'll unite the country under a one-party system, and the dissenters will be shot!"

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Not in the least.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:38 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Seems like a good time to resurface these other kids who can't seem to find work..

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Not in the least.
Their entire platform is based on uniting the poverty class and the working middle class together in one massive serf class serving the aristocracy in DC.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:41 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Their entire platform is based on uniting the poverty class and the working middle class together in one massive serf class serving the aristocracy in DC.

A handbook taken directly from the Bolsheviks.............
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:44 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Their entire platform is based on uniting the poverty class and the working middle class together in one massive serf class serving the aristocracy in DC.
And Republicans want to eliminate the middle class entirely, leaving only the poor, the wealthy, and the super-wealthy.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:47 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
He's a Politician. That's what they do. It's one of Trump's best talking points. Joe is a do-nothing Politician, and he's been practicing for 47 years to be in the highest position in our land so he can continue......doing nothing.

I am a single issue voter - the economy. At the end of the day, I believe Trump's policies will be more effect for the viability and growth of our economy. That's it. COVID is what it is. I don't believe Joe has any better ideas on how to address COVID than Trump, other than hiding in his basement and wearing a mask. So, in the battle of two rotten candidates, I'm sticking with the devil I know....even though I didn't vote for him in 2016:-)

It's pretty fore-gone conclusion that Joe will shut everything down again. He's painted himself into a corner here by playing Monday morning quarterback, so he really can't follow it up with nothing but "wear masks" and "Plexiglass partitions everywhere!" and "social distancing", which is what folks are already doing now.....he really needs to follow it up with a divergent action or else he's confirmed as a liar right out of the gate and no "better" than what already happened....

Now, my best guess is that he'll pass shut-downs on the notion of "trusted advisors, scientists, govenors, etc." to keep an arms length distance from responsibility, but it will get shut-down (short of a vaccine coming out), and it will be his doing regardless of how much he tries to pass it off.

the overall point is that when it does get shut down again, an already reeling economy will be all but dead for a very long time. So, for me, it's not possible to separate out Biden's stance on Covid from the economy, when they are so uniquely inter-twined. Believe me, I'm sick and tired of this whole Covid discussion....I get it, we need to take it seriously, but the numbers don't justify an entire dismantling of our way of life......for me, a shut-down would be the worst thing for the future of our country.....especially given that the virus isn't going away ever.....
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:47 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And Republicans want to eliminate the middle class entirely, leaving only the poor, the wealthy, and the super-wealthy.
Define Wealthy.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:48 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And Republicans
try harder.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:49 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
It's pretty fore-gone conclusion that Joe will shut everything down again. He's painted himself into a corner here by playing Monday morning quarterback, so he really can't follow it up with nothing but "wear masks" and "Plexiglass partitions everywhere!" and "social distancing", which is what folks are already doing now.....he really needs to follow it up with a divergent action or else he's confirmed as a liar right out of the gate and no "better" than what already happened....

Now, my best guess is that he'll pass shut-downs on the notion of "trusted advisors, scientists, govenors, etc." to keep an arms length distance from responsibility, but it will get shut-down (short of a vaccine coming out), and it will be his doing regardless of how much he tries to pass it off.

the overall point is that when it does get shut down again, an already reeling economy will be all but dead for a very long time. So, for me, it's not possible to separate out Biden's stance on Covid from the economy, when they are so uniquely inter-twined. Believe me, I'm sick and tired of this whole Covid discussion....I get it, we need to take it seriously, but the numbers don't justify an entire dismantling of our way of life......for me, a shut-down would be the worst thing for the future of our country.....especially given that the virus isn't going away ever.....
Excellent post.:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:49 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
It's pretty fore-gone conclusion that Joe will shut everything down again. He's painted himself into a corner here by playing Monday morning quarterback, so he really can't follow it up with nothing but "wear masks" and "Plexiglass partitions everywhere!" and "social distancing", which is what folks are already doing now.....he really needs to follow it up with a divergent action or else he's confirmed as a liar right out of the gate and no "better" than what already happened....

Now, my best guess is that he'll pass shut-downs on the notion of "trusted advisors, scientists, govenors, etc." to keep an arms length distance from responsibility, but it will get shut-down (short of a vaccine coming out), and it will be his doing regardless of how much he tries to pass it off.

the overall point is that when it does get shut down again, an already reeling economy will be all but dead for a very long time. So, for me, it's not possible to separate out Biden's stance on Covid from the economy, when they are so uniquely inter-twined. Believe me, I'm sick and tired of this whole Covid discussion....I get it, we need to take it seriously, but the numbers don't justify an entire dismantling of our way of life......for me, a shut-down would be the worst thing for the future of our country.....especially given that the virus isn't going away ever.....
Great way to get the country dependent on govt.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:54 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Define Wealthy.
There are different ways to define it, but I'd say the top 1-2% of Americans as far as income...not net worth.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And Republicans want to eliminate the middle class entirely, leaving only the poor, the wealthy, and the super-wealthy.
That's EXACTLY what the Democrats are trying to do.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 49
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up