ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 50
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden promises to “unite” the country
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 10-08-2020
He didn’t say how he would do it:

"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:50 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The truth? :-)

Go empty your drool cup before it overflows.

I said thank you for the unbiased response.

Why are you so upset?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:53 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
I said thank you for the unbiased response.

Why are you so upset?
Forgive me if you weren't being sarcastic. You have no idea what I have to put up with in this cesspool!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:57 AM 10-10-2020
Forgive me if you weren't being sarcastic. You have no idea what I have to put up with in this cesspool!

Isn’t that your choice...?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:58 AM 10-10-2020
Isn’t that your choice...?
Yes.

So are you still voting for Biden/Harris?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:00 AM 10-10-2020
Yes.

So are you still voting for Biden/Harris?

No.

Trying to decide between AIDS or Cancer.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:01 AM 10-10-2020
Thanks for the unbiased response.
Thanks for the lame sarcasm. Joe Biden is full of shit and he'll get his low rent family paid before he "unites" the country. That's just the reality of the situation you're going to have to deal with. Either be cynical and vote for that or be stupid and ignorant to what he really is.

Joe Biden's Useless Brother Gets Billion Dollar Contract

Hunter Biden Gets Payoffs From Bank Thanks to Joe Biden

NYT: Hunter Biden Gets $$ In The UKraine

Not Event Politifact Can Clean Up Biden's Shady Business Connections to the Chinese Communist Party

The Benefits of Being Joe Bidens Brother
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:02 AM 10-10-2020
No.

Trying to decide between AIDS or Cancer.
Go with the the devil you know. No new wars, economy was going great until the Chinese biological attack, ending critical race theory mandatory indoctrination sessions in the workplace, qualified Justices on the SC...

Low taxes.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:41 AM 10-10-2020
Go with the the devil you know. No new wars, economy was going great until the Chinese biological attack, ending critical race theory mandatory indoctrination sessions in the workplace, qualified Justices on the SC...

Low taxes.

And High immigration.

No thanks.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:42 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
And High immigration.

No thanks.
You'll get that with Biden/Harris, too.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:39 AM 10-10-2020
Trump supporters calling Biden a liar.

Pure gold.
Biden IS a liar.

Never said he wasn’t.

If you acknowledge that Biden's a liar, and you do, then your initial post is meaningless, and it is.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:02 AM 10-10-2020

Mainstream media treats Biden running for the presidency like a Make-A-Wish kid running for a touchdown pic.twitter.com/8TpppYWtJZ

— Adam Carolla Show (@AdamCarollaShow) October 8, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:58 PM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Thanks for the lame sarcasm. Joe Biden is full of shit and he'll get his low rent family paid before he "unites" the country. That's just the reality of the situation you're going to have to deal with. Either be cynical and vote for that or be stupid and ignorant to what he really is.

Joe Biden's Useless Brother Gets Billion Dollar Contract

Hunter Biden Gets Payoffs From Bank Thanks to Joe Biden

NYT: Hunter Biden Gets $$ In The UKraine

Not Event Politifact Can Clean Up Biden's Shady Business Connections to the Chinese Communist Party

The Benefits of Being Joe Bidens Brother
I have this book titled Secret Empires which covers the different kinds of corruption going on in DC. This one he calls Corruption by Proxy. That is where the money and benefits go to the family members of a congressional rep. Particularly children but also friends and associates. It's rampant up there. Book documents a number of them. But it's also rampant in Chicago with local businesses.

Of course the other one is "Smash & Grab" corruption which was a favorite during Obama's reign. Remember the trashing of private technical schools like the Art Institute as not worthy of education aid? Yeah, well what happens after all the smashing and trashing ruins their stock or value, guess who picks it up for a song afterwards? Yeah that's right, friends of Obama. Then the stock value goes up again and they become wealthier than the were before. It's going on under the Covid lockdowns too. This is corporatism, the true fascism.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:01 PM 10-10-2020
You'll get that with Biden/Harris, too.
Another caravan is on it's way here, just in time for a Biden win or during election chaos.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:37 AM 10-12-2020

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:04 AM 10-14-2020
He’s doing it again:

I’ll be a president for all Americans. Not just the ones who vote for me.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) October 14, 2020

[Reply]
Page 5 of 50
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up