ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden promises to “unite” the country
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 10-08-2020
He didn’t say how he would do it:

"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:36 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
And trust me - if Pedophilic Joe kicks off, or is carted off to the "home", that bitch will bend America over like a 2 dollar whore......
So we'll go from everything being free under Joe to even more stuff being free with Harris?

Sign me up.
[Reply]
Shields68 07:00 AM 10-10-2020
Sort of sums up Joe's campaign to date, I am willing to say anything I think will get me elected.

I won't tell you but yeah I am in favor of packing the court to help implement the left's radical agenda.

I want to work with both sides I am a uniter.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:43 AM 10-10-2020
Trump supporters calling Biden a liar.

Pure gold.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 08:23 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:

Pure gold.
Biden supporters calling Trump a liar, pure gold.
See how easy that was?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:25 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
Biden supporters calling Trump a liar, pure gold.
See how easy that was?

Biden IS a liar.

Never said he wasn’t.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:27 AM 10-10-2020
:-) thread title
[Reply]
seamonster 08:28 AM 10-10-2020

Pure gold.
Biden is a grifter and he's white trash. That's all he his. His worthless drunk of a brother got a billion dollar contract. His methhead son just randomly gets millions from deals with foreign governments (Ukraine, Russia) and he gets thrown onto the board of Amtrak because of an inside connection. These aren't cultured people. They're trailer trash from the east coast that struck gold.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:31 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Biden is a grifter and he's white trash. That's all he his. His worthless drunk of a brother got a billion dollar contract. His methhead son just randomly gets millions from deals with foreign governments (Ukraine, Russia) and he gets thrown onto the board of Amtrak because of an inside connection. These aren't cultured people. They're trailer trash from the east coast that struck gold.

Okay.

Not sure the relevance to my post.

But thanks.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:33 AM 10-10-2020
They're skells. Always have been.
[Reply]
seamonster 08:39 AM 10-10-2020
Okay.

But thanks.
NP. I feel like you're voting for Joe Biden you're either stupid or cynical. So anytime I can talk about him and his dementia or life-long status as a grifter I'll take it. Might shed some light to people who otherwise lack this information because of a media blackout.

Joe Biden Has a Higher IQ Than You And Graduated From Law School At the Top of His Class
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:42 AM 10-10-2020
NP. I feel like you're voting for Joe Biden you're either stupid or cynical. So anytime I can talk about him and his dementia or life-long status as a grifter I'll take it. Might shed some light to people who otherwise lack this information because of a media blackout.

Joe Biden Has a Higher IQ Than You And Graduated From Law School At the Top of His Class

Thanks for the unbiased response.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:47 AM 10-10-2020
Okay.

But thanks.
I think what he's trying to tell you, nicely, is that Biden has been a life-long con man!!! Today, he's nothing more than a prop for the dems....

You shouldn't even have to be told this stuff!!!!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:47 AM 10-10-2020
Thanks for the unbiased response.
The truth? :-)

Go empty your drool cup before it overflows.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:49 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
I think what he's trying to tell you, nicely, is that Biden has been a life-long con man!!! Today, he's nothing more than a prop for the dems....

You shouldn't even have to be told this stuff!!!!

I’m not asking.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:49 AM 10-10-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He didn’t say how he would do it:

"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html
Of course he didn't say how he would do it. It's all lip service! You really think he's going to get republican support while trying to pack the court? Wake up, man!!!!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up