ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 49
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden promises to “unite” the country
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 10-08-2020
He didn’t say how he would do it:

"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html

[Reply]
redshirt32 11:37 AM 10-08-2020
We can unite after I take photos with all your daughters....
then they can dance and rub my hairy legs, because some black woman is stocking the shelves.......
ok joe nap time
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:42 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"I'll unite the country under a one-party system, and the dissenters will be shot!"

Damn straight Comrade!!! New USSR!!!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:46 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
I'm going to unite the country by continually talking about how racist we are, lie about racist things the President has said and constantly promote identity politics.

Yep. Whites are the devils - the Police are worthless - Blacks should never be prosecuted for any reason - Illegals are welcome to take as many white jobs as possible - Free EVERYTHING for the "poor" (including Obama phones) - Free everything for everyone EXCEPT the white middle class......on and on....
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:54 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Yep. Whites are the devils - the Police are worthless - Blacks should never be prosecuted for any reason - Illegals are welcome to take as many white jobs as possible - Free EVERYTHING for the "poor" (including Obama phones) - Free everything for everyone EXCEPT the white middle class......on and on....
What is an Obama phone?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:56 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What is an Obama phone?
I haven't seen one, but I hear they only come in black. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 10-08-2020
Weird how journalists never ask “how”?

It’s almost as if they don’t want to.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:08 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This and “I will be the President for every American” is the most annoying things any candidate says.

It’s literally impossible.
So long as the sovereign of Donger exists, at least.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:37 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What is an Obama phone?
You really have a selective memory.

https://www.freegovernmentcellphones...aq/obama-phone
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:48 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You really have a selective memory.

https://www.freegovernmentcellphones...aq/obama-phone
He was trolling. Had to have. Or just that stupid.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:01 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"I'll unite the country under a one-party system, and the dissenters will be shot!"
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden vowed on his campaign website to ban online gun and ammo sales, limit gun sales, ban “assault weapons,” force gun owners into buybacks or registration, and various other restrictions. Biden has expressed his anti-gun ideas, but his website spells out the specific measures he intends to take if he wins the election and assumes the presidency, which he describes as “constitutional, common-sense gun safety policies.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...mmo-and-parts/
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:29 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This and “I will be the President for every American” is the most annoying things any candidate says.

It’s literally impossible.

I believe that if Pedophilic Joe and Comrade Harris is "elected" - one of the first things they will go after is private ownership of weapons. Watch and see......

I used to be sorry that all my guns and ammo fell into the lake - but not now.... :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:32 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden vowed on his campaign website to ban online gun and ammo sales, limit gun sales, ban “assault weapons,” force gun owners into buybacks or registration, and various other restrictions. Biden has expressed his anti-gun ideas, but his website spells out the specific measures he intends to take if he wins the election and assumes the presidency, which he describes as “constitutional, common-sense gun safety policies.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...mmo-and-parts/

I have every reason to believe that, if those communist bastards are elected, this WILL be the case. Guess that coward asshole will have to have millions of us thrown into Gulags...We will NOT acquiesce to his bullshit.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:37 PM 10-08-2020
Yeah, good luck with that.
[Reply]
kepp 03:09 PM 10-08-2020
He actually meant "untie". Just another gaff...
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:48 PM 10-08-2020

A uniter
[Reply]
Page 2 of 49
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up