ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 45
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden promises to “unite” the country
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 10-08-2020
He didn’t say how he would do it:

"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 10-08-2020
"I'll unite the country under a one-party system, and the dissenters will be shot!"
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:43 AM 10-08-2020
He has a 47 year plan thats about to come to fruition.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:47 AM 10-08-2020
Hillary Clinton promises to unite country

'I will be a president for Democrats, Republicans and independents. For the struggling, the striving, the successful. For all those who vote for me and for those who don't. For all Americans together’

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ntry/87696448/

[Reply]
warrior 10:48 AM 10-08-2020
:-) so all of us can join in the burning looting of America great.
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:52 AM 10-08-2020
I'm going to unite the country by continually talking about how racist we are, lie about racist things the President has said and constantly promote identity politics.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:52 AM 10-08-2020
It's a buzzword. A country our size is made up of too many individuals and groups to be united under one banner. Such nonense. Division in govt means liberty.

I agree with Hammock, Biden means one party totalitarian rule with no checks and balances which is why they want two more left wing states and a packed court. Commies and fascists use the levers of power to consolidate their own. As was done by Allende and the Nazis.

Biden is a globalist hell-bent on "transforming" America. That means changing our system as a federated republic to three wolves and a sheep at a dinner party aka democracy. Vote in whatever we want with no restraints.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:00 AM 10-08-2020
Biden is offering to work with Republicans to pass his agenda. What a guy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:06 AM 10-08-2020
I have no doubt he believes it, only he's just so sad that so many of us don't know what's good for us. Thus it becomes his burden to show us and mold us, but one day we'll thank him.

Well, maybe not the 50-60 Million of us who are deplorable, irredeemable not very good people.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:08 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Biden is offering to work with Republicans to pass his agenda. What a guy.
Time for both parties to go. My rep is boasting about being the most non-partisan congressman. :-)

Some of the worst legislation has been bi-partisan like the fake free trade deals and the Iraq war.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:23 AM 10-08-2020
Maybe he should have discussed that with his old boss.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:24 AM 10-08-2020
The Russian collusion circus is how Flynn got roped into this mess, with special attention given to his calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, who James Comey is said to have admitted were legitimate calls, no pernicious intent whatsoever which was what the liberal media heavily insinuated.

One last question remains. This evidence was withheld for three years. Who gave that order?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...began-n2572290

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:25 AM 10-08-2020
Who wants to be united? A divide between myself and web-toed inbreds is fine.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 11:27 AM 10-08-2020
Thread title false. There is no promise in that statement.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:32 AM 10-08-2020
This and “I will be the President for every American” is the most annoying things any candidate says.

It’s literally impossible.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 45
1 234511 > Last »
Up