ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>John Bolton: avoided Vietmam service. “War was already lost”
Prison Bitch 10:18 PM 05-29-2019
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:14 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not sure that a coward like you, unwilling to stand a watch for your nation, should be calling anybody names. Remember, you're a coward, scared, a pussy. Let that sink in dude, at least Bolton and Cheney served their country, you're too much of a pussy.
Cheney never served his country. He “had other priorities”.

Patteu never did either. Focus you homosexual obsession onto those two chicken hawks.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:24 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Patteu never did either. Focus you homosexual obsession onto those two chicken hawks.
:-)

Sure he did.. And remember what your kids see when they look at you after seeing a man wearing a "Veteran" hat...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:29 AM 06-03-2019
:-)

Sure he did.. And remember what your kids see when they look at you after seeing a man wearing a "Veteran" hat...
Cheney said he had “other priorities” instead of serving.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:36 AM 06-03-2019
Cheney said he had “other priorities” instead of serving.
He's a great America, you aren't... You're a coward...

[Reply]
patteeu 08:36 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Patt’s gonna lower the boom on you if you keep disparaging Dick Cheney.
Prison Bitch is trying really hard to convince us he’s a lot like Dick. He can’t carry Chenny’s lapel pin, but it’s a cute tribute to our heroic former VP.

[Reply]
patteeu 08:40 AM 06-03-2019

I took an ROTC military science class in college once, sir!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:48 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I took an ROTC military science class in college once, sir!
I once read a Tom Clancy book.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:50 AM 06-03-2019
I once read a Tom Clancy book.
Well there you go. You’ve got some book smarts to go with my street smarts (my class included hands-on lab work). Let’s plan a war.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:01 AM 06-03-2019
I’m in. I want to send GloryDayz and Kuckchise’s children off to war, while I’m wearing a US Flag lapel.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:29 AM 06-03-2019
I’m in. I want to send GloryDayz and Kuckchise’s children off to war, while I’m wearing a US Flag lapel.
Don't you think it's your kids, and BEP's kids, turn to fight? Or are they like y'all?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:46 AM 06-03-2019
Only stupid people fight these dumb wars. Cheney and Bolton and W all know that.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:15 AM 06-03-2019
Stupid or not, prepare your kids to charge a dune dude.

Center mass man, center mass...

Seven-Six-Two...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:11 AM 06-03-2019
Would be fun to hand your wife a crisp folded flag, and then hug you (for the cameras) while I talk about the “tremendous sacrifice” your son made to keep us free. Or some shit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:17 AM 06-03-2019
Why would that be fun?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:50 AM 06-03-2019
Why would that be fun?
I think he’s just saying he’d like to hug you.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up