ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>John Bolton: avoided Vietmam service. “War was already lost”
Prison Bitch 10:18 PM 05-29-2019
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

[Reply]
patteeu 09:24 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Pompeo missed Vietnam and has never seen combat either.

Also, Cheney is an ardent globalist and covert advocate for world govt too. That's who GloryHolz and Patty-Cake, the chicken hawk adore.
Pompeo went to West Point, graduated first in his class, and served in the regular Army ffs. :-)

Cheney and Bolton are both hawkish nationalists. America first.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:46 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Pompeo went to West Point, graduated first in his class, and served in the regular Army ffs. :-)

Cheney and Bolton are both hawkish nationalists. America first.
But I saw meme that said cheney had a baby 9 months and 2 days after he became eligible
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:57 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:

Do you ever tire of spewing bullshit and hoping nobody else reads the papers?

Pompeo’s war service was absolutely a topic when he was confirmed, he was called out for saying he “served” in Iraq when in fact he never went over there. (Or if he did, he didn’t see any action, you can correct me on which).

Pompeo can graduate whatever rank in his class but it sures hell doesn’t mean he “served” anymore than Bushman flying around in Alabama.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:59 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you ever tire of spewing bullshit and hoping nobody else reads the papers?

Pompeo’s war service was absolutely a topic when he was confirmed, he was called out for saying he “served” in Iraq when in fact he never went over there. (Or if he did, he didn’t see any action, you can correct me on which).

Pompeo can graduate whatever rank in his class but it sures hell doesn’t mean he “served” anymore than Bushman flying around in Alabama.
Of course he served. This is stupid.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:00 AM 05-31-2019
Pompeo’s biggest critics were ex-military folks, so tell that to them.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:01 AM 05-31-2019
Pompeo’s biggest critics were ex-military folks, so tell that to them.
There are a lot of stupid ex-military folks. You KU people haven’t completely cornered the market yet.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:19 AM 05-31-2019
There sure are a lotta stupid folks. This thread proves that beyond dispute.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:22 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Pompeo missed Vietnam and has never seen combat either.

Also, Cheney is an ardent globalist and covert advocate for world govt too. That's who GloryHolz and Patty-Cake, the chicken hawk adore.
Have you been practicing "War Face" with your kids babe? They're going to war BEP.. In the sand... With PB's kids...

Center mass babe, center mass...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:26 PM 05-31-2019
Romney ducked out for education deferments, Rudy asked for one in his “critical” civilian role of law clerk (his boss helped him with that), Ted Nugent said he intentionally screwed his life up to avoid Vietnam (later on he retracted that story after he became Mr USA and did t want anyone knowing he’s a fraud)....Bill Oreilly got 3 deferments.

Outside of John McCain I’m trying to find one prominent Repube who DIDNT dodge
You mean like you did? But hey, you're not in the club anymore...
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:27 PM 05-31-2019
Ever hear the story about Prick Cheney? The draft board made married husbands without children eligible for the draft in 1965. 9 months and 2 days later, Prick and Lynne had their first child.

Has a bigger human piece of shit ever existed in our lifetime who served in govt?
Corporal Bone Spurs comes to mind.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:28 PM 05-31-2019
There sure are a lotta stupid folks. This thread proves that beyond dispute.
Does thin make you feel better about being a pussy, a coward, having never served your country, and being generally unAmerican?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Does thin make you feel better about being a pussy, a coward, having never served your country, and being generally unAmerican?

Are you talking to me or Cheney?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:31 PM 05-31-2019
Are you talking to me or Cheney?
You. Cheney has served our country, and served it very well and honorably. You certainly have not...

I would have credited you with having given $100 to President Trump, but then you became a traitor to your party. So no credit can be given.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:36 PM 05-31-2019
Why did you avoid Vietnam?

“I had other priorities” - Prick Cheney

(Actual quote. Look it up)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:20 PM 05-31-2019
Why did you avoid Vietnam?

“I had other priorities” - Prick Cheney

(Actual quote. Look it up)
So, just like you... Or were you just too scared to serve? Coward!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up