ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>John Bolton: avoided Vietmam service. “War was already lost”
Prison Bitch 10:18 PM 05-29-2019
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

[Reply]
patteeu 07:27 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Going to college is not "dodging the draft", and neither is volunteering for other service. Everyone had those options.

*Also, he was in the Reserve for a while, which also exposed him to the possibility of being sent to Vietnam, some reserve units were.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:30 AM 05-31-2019
Rush Limbaugh had 2 education deferments but expired when he dropped out of college. So he got a medical exemption for having a cyst on his butt. (I’m not lying. Look it up)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:13 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Tard^. You give draft dodgers like W, Cheney, Bolton, Romney,Giuliani etc nothing but slave like praise because they have an (R) after their name. Lol at you. You’re a joke.

Here’s your hero. 5 draft deferments, four for education and one for having that baby:

Teach your kids a good war face dude, they're headed to the sand sooner or later...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:14 AM 05-31-2019
These retards are fine with Prick Cheney and W dodging service, the. Walking around with 10s of millions while poor/working class Americans die in their place. It’s really despicable. Then they pretend they’re “patriotic” for letting it go on.

Coward... Lucky for you you're American, others will do the job you're too scared to do...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:15 AM 05-31-2019
He avoided service because he didn’t wanna die. This isn’t a hard concept. It’s straight out of his mouth too.
Like you've avoided serving?

Coward! Pussy! Kuck...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:16 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Coward... Lucky for you you're American, others will do the job you’re Dick Cheney was too scared to do...
Fixed
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:23 AM 05-31-2019
Rush Limbaugh had 2 education deferments but expired when he dropped out of college. So he got a medical exemption for having a cyst on his butt. (I’m not lying. Look it up)
Are you suggesting he didn't have a cyst?

What's next, are you going join me in my protest about women, or those who identify as women, getting an exemption because they have bumps under their collar bones?

Coward.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:24 AM 05-31-2019
Fixed
^^^ Too scared to serve, but is a BEP-like critic of others just like him ^^^
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:28 AM 05-31-2019

^^^ Too scared to serve, but is a BEP-like critic of others just like him ^^^

[Reply]
patteeu 08:33 AM 05-31-2019
Great American patriot. I just spent some time in his state reflecting on his contributions to our country. I expect much of the same from his daughter.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:44 AM 05-31-2019
Coward.

“PB went to college. He served his country that way” - Patteu
[Reply]
patteeu 08:51 AM 05-31-2019
“PB went to college. He served his country that way” - Patteu
Unless you went to KU.
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 08:51 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"Carr4MVP"
Ad hominem, huh.

Tsk tsk.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:03 AM 05-31-2019
Pompeo missed Vietnam and has never seen combat either.

Also, Cheney is an ardent globalist and covert advocate for world govt too. That's who GloryHolz and Patty-Cake, the chicken hawk adore.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:10 AM 05-31-2019
Romney ducked out for education deferments, Rudy asked for one in his “critical” civilian role of law clerk (his boss helped him with that), Ted Nugent said he intentionally screwed his life up to avoid Vietnam (later on he retracted that story after he became Mr USA and did t want anyone knowing he’s a fraud)....Bill Oreilly got 3 deferments.

Outside of John McCain I’m trying to find one prominent Repube who DIDNT dodge
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up