ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>John Bolton: avoided Vietmam service. “War was already lost”
Prison Bitch 10:18 PM 05-29-2019
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:26 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I’m no Bolton fan, but what’s wrong with National Guard and Law School?

[Reply]
Eleazar 01:30 PM 05-30-2019
Many people volunteered for other service instead of waiting to be drafted into the infantry, or obtained student deferments. It was an option the government offered at the time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:38 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I have always favored tax exemptions for military service, and full tax exemption for anyone who saw live combat action. A citizen - military panel could jointly determine what qualifies and who qualified.

I’d fund it partially by expropriating the personal wealth of Prick ($250m) and The Bushman ($30m).....or giving all their stolen money to Wounded Warriors.
:-) But you hate the military...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:39 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) But you hate the military...
Huh???
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:08 PM 05-30-2019
Huh???
Stop... You know you can't change your stripes now, you hate the military and everything they are and do.

Don't try and walk it back now dude...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:12 PM 05-30-2019
Stop... You know you can't change your stripes now, you hate the military and everything they are and do.

Don't try and walk it back now dude...
You’re like a hysterical teenage girl.
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 02:16 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
like all politicians, they're very good at spending other folks' money, and sending other folks' kids to die.

they almost never haul the freight.
Well said, sir.

It is because most politicians never served. Bismarck said it best, "No one who has looked into the eyes of a man dying on the battlefield will again go lightly into war."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:17 PM 05-30-2019
You’re like a hysterical teenage girl.
Are you coming out of your coma or something?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:44 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
All Neo-Cons are cowards
It’s really hard to find one who isn’t.
[Reply]
ping2000 04:12 PM 05-30-2019
Where is "Vietmam"? Is that near "Camdobia"?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:16 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Where is "Vietmam"? Is that near "Camdobia"?
It's in the hot/humid ring of earth. And let's remember, three things will likely make you an asshole, heat, humidity, and the lack of green grass to walk in.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 05:18 PM 05-30-2019
There's nothing wrong with that if you are consistent. But its a bad look for Bolton given that he is so pro war now. It makes it seem like he was more careful when he was the one who could potentially be facing the consequences, but now uses less consideration when he could potentially be putting others in harms way.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:46 PM 05-30-2019
Are you coming out of your coma or something?
Hey dooshbag: when you gonna comment on John Bolton? He used his connections to duck out of serving, but you had to put on the uniform (Or chose to, doesn’t matter). What do you think of his cowardice?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:27 PM 05-30-2019
Hey dooshbag: when you gonna comment on John Bolton? He used his connections to duck out of serving, but you had to put on the uniform (Or chose to, doesn’t matter). What do you think of his cowardice?
Hey military hater: I'm over it relative to those who have found the light and are doing great things like Bolton is.

The good news for you is that you can still be an American, even though you're a coward and hate the military.

But tell your kids you don't like Bolton, so if they're called you'll see them to the train. And remember, when they're in the sand war and killing Muzzies, center mass.....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:23 PM 05-30-2019
Were folks expecting something different?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up