ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>John Bolton: avoided Vietmam service. “War was already lost”
Prison Bitch 10:18 PM 05-29-2019
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:41 AM 05-30-2019
Exactly. He surrendered Vietnam as lost. Then wrote a book “Surrender Is Not An Option”
[Reply]
Donger 09:47 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Exactly. He surrendered Vietnam as lost. Then wrote a book “Surrender Is Not An Option”
No, the civilian leadership decided not to win Vietnam. Are you familiar with the history of this one more than WWII?
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:18 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, the civilian leadership decided not to win Vietnam. Are you familiar with the history of this one more than WWII?

Meh. It wasn't winnable at a cost that was going to be remotely palatable to us, or the American people. It was NEVER a war that was worth fighting in any serious way.
[Reply]
Donger 10:20 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Meh. It wasn't winnable at a cost that was going to be remotely palatable to us, or the American people. It was NEVER a war that was worth fighting in any serious way.
I don't disagree.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:39 AM 05-30-2019
Ever hear the story about Prick Cheney? The draft board made married husbands without children eligible for the draft in 1965. 9 months and 2 days later, Prick and Lynne had their first child.

Has a bigger human piece of shit ever existed in our lifetime who served in govt?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:01 AM 05-30-2019
It’s answered in the article.
I see. He volunteered for other service (the national guard) instead of waiting to see if he would be drafted.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:04 AM 05-30-2019
Ever hear the story about Prick Cheney? The draft board made married husbands without children eligible for the draft in 1965. 9 months and 2 days later, Prick and Lynne had their first child.

Has a bigger human piece of shit ever existed in our lifetime who served in govt?
Liz Cheney was born July 28, 1966. 9 months before that would be October 28, 1965.

LBJ rescinded that exemption August 26, 1965.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:44 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Liz Cheney was born July 28, 1966. 9 months before that would be October 28, 1965.

LBJ rescinded that exemption August 26, 1965.

Even better! Gestation is 10 months. They obv started trying asap. You made my point on Prick’s cowardice better than I did.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:45 AM 05-30-2019
PB, Bolton's above you in the food chain, but prepare you and yours for fighting a war in the sand...

Pro tip: Tell them that a center mass shot is still the way to go; attempts at head shots on the Muzzies often times result in fewer kills because of their level of difficulty.

Seven-six-two...

You're welcome...
[Reply]
Dayze 11:48 AM 05-30-2019
like all politicians, they're very good at spending other folks' money, and sending other folks' kids to die.

they almost never haul the freight.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
like all politicians, they're very good at spending other folks' money, and sending other folks' kids to die.

Well said. Better than I was able to.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:09 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:

I'm down with making a law that requires military service as a prerequisite for some public offices, if not all public offices. Combat veterans are awarded a 10% bonus to their vote tally for being better even people. Combat injured veterans would be awarded an extra 20% to their tally.

That would keep commoners out of those important roles, and further ensure combat veterans, and especially those who "took a bullet" are recognized for their roles in conflicts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:22 PM 05-30-2019
I have always favored tax exemptions for military service, and full tax exemption for anyone who saw live combat action. A citizen - military panel could jointly determine what qualifies and who qualified.

I’d fund it partially by expropriating the personal wealth of Prick ($250m) and The Bushman ($30m).....or giving all their stolen money to Wounded Warriors.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:17 PM 05-30-2019
Even better! Gestation is 10 months. They obv started trying asap. You made my point on Prick’s cowardice better than I did.
They had been married for less than a year at that point, it's really not unheard of for newlyweds to be boofin'
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:21 PM 05-30-2019
I’m no Bolton fan, but what’s wrong with National Guard and Law School?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up