ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>John Bolton: avoided Vietmam service. “War was already lost”
Prison Bitch 10:18 PM 05-29-2019
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:01 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think he’s just saying he’d like to hug you.
You could be right.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:02 PM 06-03-2019
We are all patriots after all
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:16 PM 06-03-2019
Not you or BEP, you two are cowards.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:34 PM 06-03-2019
So is Prick Cheney and W for their draft dodging
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:33 PM 06-03-2019
No they aren't, unlike you they served their country, you're a parasite, a leech, on the bosom of the true American that have provided it to you (and BEP).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:59 PM 06-03-2019
Cheney was making babies while dodging the war.

W was flying planes in Alabama, keeping it safe from enemy invasion.
[Reply]
Best22 07:05 PM 06-03-2019
I prefer a world where USA and Iran don’t fight

They’re assholes, we’re assholes.

Let’s live in peace
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:50 PM 08-09-2019
As good a thread as any I suppose (it has "Vietnam" in the title).

Awesome story.

It's a good thing PB and BEP weren't there, they would have spit on both the casket and the son for having served their country.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:04 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
I prefer a world where USA and Iran don’t fight

They’re assholes, we’re assholes.

Let’s live in peace
:-)

I second that.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:10 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
As good a thread as any I suppose (it has "Vietnam" in the title).

Awesome story.

It's a good thing PB and BEP and John Bolton weren't there, they would have spit on both the casket and the son for having served their country.

Fixed
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:25 PM 01-12-2021
Former National Security Adviser John Bolton, a prominent NeoCon who became a harsh critic of President Trump after leaving his administration, has called on the GOP to purge the “taint” of Trumpism from the party.

“There has to be a serious conversation in the Republican Party about how to remove the taint of what Trump has done, how to repair the damage,” he said during an interview with MSNBC’s Katy Tur. “And while I think the damage is considerable, I think it can be repaired, and it should be repaired.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:29 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Knock me over with a feather: another cowardly Chickenhawk exposed as a draft dodger:

John Bolton, Trump’s New War Consigliere, Dodged The ‘Already Lost’ Vietnam War
Adam Weinstein

“I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” John Bolton 1995

Bolton said nuts to that, later writing in a memoir that he “wasn’t going to waste time on a futile struggle” in Vietnam. (The memoir’s title, by the way, is Surrender Is Not An Option.)

https://taskandpurpose.com/john-bolt...st-vietnam-war

Smart. If drafted Id figure out anyway I could to not go.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:29 PM 01-12-2021
That's one thing I think people fail to recognize, partly because it's comforting to not think about, and partly because they work so hard to hide it, but it seems increasingly clear that a lot of the 'conservative never-Trumper' agita about his temperament isn't about his lack of sensitivity in the PC arena. It's about his blithe opposition to the perpetual war machine.

People on the street think these guys are mad because he called Haiti a shithole country, but they're actually mad because he said 'hey folks, tried to get out of Syria, but they told me it's not possible, so I guess we'll stay there dying to guard our oil profits.'
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:28 AM 01-13-2021
This is true^. But recall, he didn’t actually remove any troops from the Israel region (oops! I mean Middle East). And Congress even forbade it in the very last spending bill he signed.

Jist: he never really threatened any status quo really.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:00 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's one thing I think people fail to recognize, partly because it's comforting to not think about, and partly because they work so hard to hide it, but it seems increasingly clear that a lot of the 'conservative never-Trumper' agita about his temperament isn't about his lack of sensitivity in the PC arena. It's about his blithe opposition to the perpetual war machine.
Gee you fucking think?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up