ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 96
« First < 38788485868788 89909192 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:54 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Libs:

Our violence is speech
Your speech is violence
I'm pretty sure it wasn't speech that made that Qtard bleed out in the Capitol building.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:13 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm pretty sure it wasn't speech that made that Qtard bleed out in the Capitol building.
So eloquently said. Thank U Adolt
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:25 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
So eloquently said. Thank U Adolt
You're welcome...PooperHole?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 01-13-2021
Libs:

Our violence is speech
Your speech is violence
Trump was too soft on them in the summer.

He should have gone full dictator.

We're going to end up trading an America-first dictator for a China-first dictator.
[Reply]
True North 02:16 PM 01-13-2021
The use of the word "psyop" should make everyone's bullshit detector go off immediately.
I already knew you were basically a propagandized chimp with a language, but I think you've hit a new bar.

You don't think that intelligence agencies engage in psychological operations?

You're acting out the exact reaction that the people behind this operation wanted all along. How far would you like the government to go to crackdown on the people you don't agree with politically? You and many others already seem completely fine with censorship. Where should the line be? How do you think the other side is going to react by being politically ostracized, de-platformed and potentially more?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:38 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
I already knew you were basically a propagandized chimp with a language, but I think you've hit a new bar.

Of course they do, but "psyop" is a popular buzzword for Qtards who can't find their asses with both hands, but believe they have knowledge the majority of us do not.

You're acting out the exact reaction that the people behind this operation wanted all along.
You can't even prove there is an operation, yet you speak of it as if you know it's real.

How far would you like the government to go to crackdown on the people you don't agree with politically? You and many others already seem completely fine with censorship. Where should the line be?
What examples of government censorship are you referring to? Or maybe you are talking about Big Tech, meaning you think the government should go full commie and force them to run their businesses a certain way.

How do you think the other side is going to react by being politically ostracized, de-platformed and potentially more?
By falling hook, line, and sinker for the dumbest conspiracy theory ever.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:48 PM 01-13-2021
You're welcome...PooperHole?
:-)?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:51 PM 01-13-2021

You're acting out the exact reaction that the people behind this operation wanted all along. How far would you like the government to go to crackdown on the people you don't agree with politically? You and many others already seem completely fine with censorship. Where should the line be? How do you think the other side is going to react by being politically ostracized, de-platformed and potentially more?

Adolt is a conspiracy NUTTER, hook , line, and stinker.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:53 PM 01-13-2021
Adolt is a conspiracy NUTTER
You can do better than that. Pathetic. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:54 PM 01-13-2021
Adolt is a conspiracy NUTTER, hook , line, and stinker.
:-)

Says one of the biggest nutjobs to ever grace CP.
[Reply]
Bump 05:07 PM 01-13-2021
Libs:

Our violence is speech
Your speech is violence
also: silence is violence
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:15 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
also: silence is compliance in violence
Fixed.
[Reply]
True North 05:37 PM 01-13-2021
Of course they do, but "psyop" is a popular buzzword for Qtards who can't find their asses with both hands, but believe they have knowledge the majority of us do not.

You can't even prove there is an operation, yet you speak of it as if you know it's real.

What examples of government censorship are you referring to? Or maybe you are talking about Big Tech, meaning you think the government should go full commie and force them to run their businesses a certain way.

By falling hook, line, and sinker for the dumbest conspiracy theory ever.
Amazing. So because Q Tards use a pretty generic phrase, that phrase is forever tarnished. The term "psyop" existed long before the Q Anon movement.

Because intelligence agencies typically brief the targets of their clandestine intelligence operations. These agencies are so well known for their transparency.

The government should make a determination on Twitter and Facebook. They can't be both a platform and a publisher to flip back and forth between when it suits them. It's the government that has enabled these "businesses" from the beginning.

I'm not saying they should be free from ridicule. Surely you can see how the divisiveness is ramping it up, it's only gonna get worse.

[Reply]
banyon 06:39 PM 01-13-2021

Newsmax is FOX News on heroin. pic.twitter.com/jpx6FkdRBX

— Diane N Sevenay (@DianeSevenay) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:53 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Trump was too soft on them in the summer.

He should have gone full dictator.

We're going to end up trading an America-first dictator for a China-first dictator.

Jared told him a crackdown would upset the black folk, and cost him their votes. Yeah: that actually happened.

Trump was never a dictator, he was your pissy uncle who watched political shows in his basement and yelled at the tv.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 96
« First < 38788485868788 89909192 > Last »
Up