ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 02-24-2018
Hell yea! Im in!



[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:46 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
They had to bring him back if Daniel was going to Okinawa though...how can you not? (FWIW, the 2nd Karate Kid movie needed to really be the 3rd. He was fighting to the death in Miyagi's home country Okinawa, not some Karate tourney with rules).

But like I said in a previous post...this can't go on for much longer. All former major characters have made their cameos with exception of Terry Silver and (Bad Boy) Mike Barnes, which it looks like Kreese's phone call at the end leaves that door open. Once they come back, once Daniel/Johnny defeat Cobra Kai in the tournament, the story no longer needs to go on after that. What else is there to tell?
The creators announced a 6 season arc a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:54 AM 01-13-2021
I like the show but what gets me is how so little training it takes to be a karate stud..:-)... Sign me up to be a Black belt in a week..
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:42 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The creators announced a 6 season arc a few weeks ago.
lol oh jeez....theyre really milking this cow.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:50 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I like the show but what gets me is how so little training it takes to be a karate stud..:-)... Sign me up to be a Black belt in a week..
KK 1 & 2 proves it's easy to go from geek to BAMF
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:22 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It was just alright. Production and acting really scream after school special if it weren't for the swearing. I was really close to giving up on the show when they brought back Chozen. No one gives a single **** about that dude or his back story jfc.
Good call
[Reply]
Valiant 11:03 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
They had to bring him back if Daniel was going to Okinawa though...how can you not? (FWIW, the 2nd Karate Kid movie needed to really be the 3rd. He was fighting to the death in Miyagi's home country Okinawa, not some Karate tourney with rules).

But like I said in a previous post...this can't go on for much longer. All former major characters have made their cameos with exception of Terry Silver and (Bad Boy) Mike Barnes, which it looks like Kreese's phone call at the end leaves that door open. Once they come back, once Daniel/Johnny defeat Cobra Kai in the tournament, the story no longer needs to go on after that. What else is there to tell?
Money is to tell.

My guess, season 4 is build up to the tourney. New cobra kai students and silver or the student. Robbie switches sides. Last episodes are early rounds.

Season 5, starts with last three fights or championship. They lose, their dojo's are done and kids are mulling around with no dojo. Chick from kk4 shows up with kids. They form new dojo.

Season 6, all hell breaks loose and good guys win.



Wildcard, the girl from kk4 and bad guy from kk3 are exes or married.

So the black girl from cobra kai disappeared from season 3 because they didn't have a story for her. They are hoping to get her back for s4.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up