ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 97
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:15 PM 09-10-2019
I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:17 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Aren’t we supposed to wait and see what happens and not jump to conclusions?

Did we learn nothing recently
Are we SUPPOSED to?

Sure. . .

Might we eventually?

Sure. . .

But to not even indulge a chuckle?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 PM 09-10-2019
I don’t know why, but I believe her.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:17 PM 09-10-2019
Fuck Antonio Brown whether he's guilty or not
[Reply]
eDave 07:17 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.
Mods, can you kick this political shit? I was banned from a thread for much less. This one is a real WTF. Mine was a clear joke.

Appreciate it.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:18 PM 09-10-2019
#believeallwomen
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:18 PM 09-10-2019

[Reply]
RedSea90 07:18 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tyreek hill: you should be scared of me too, bitch

antonio brown: hold my beer

It’s hold my helmet now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:18 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Everyone thinks it's easy to disentangle from an abusive relationship until they have to do it themselves.
I totally agree but how does ....he raped me three times....work? That makes no sense at all.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:19 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Mods, can you kick this political shit? I was banned from a thread for much less. This one is a real WTF.

Appreciate it.
Lol dude has such strong opinions and can't even name the right justice.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 07:20 PM 09-10-2019
Wonder if Tom still wants him to stay at his place until he gets settled.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:20 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I totally agree but how does ....he raped me three times....work? That makes no sense at all.
Well uh, it's pretty simple. Allegedly, Antonio Brown raped the woman 3 times.
[Reply]
O.city 07:20 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are we SUPPOSED to?

Sure. . .

Might we eventually?

Sure. . .

But to not even indulge a chuckle?
The irony isn't lost on me for sure.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:20 PM 09-10-2019
Less about the merits of the case, I wonder if the Pats had an 'any skeletons?' talk with Antonio like Chiefs had with Hunt, and how Antonio handled that conversation.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:20 PM 09-10-2019
Smells like another gold digging whore to me, but if nothing else it will be nice to see the poundmetoo cunts stampeding Foxboro.

Y'all have fun with that!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 97
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up