ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 103
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:16 AM 04-28-2019
Yeah agree. Alex Smith had a great wonderlic score and I can physically see him taking longer to process information on the field than Mahomes. Not to mention the fact that Smith almost flunked out of the league and Mahomes threw 50 touchdowns his first year playing. He clearly has a superior mind for football, which doesn't require solving for X in a story problem about trains leaving Dayton Ohio at a speed of 60mph.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:26 AM 04-28-2019
Rookie minicamp next weekend... hoping to hear great things about Hardman burning DBs early
[Reply]
Frosty 11:58 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rookie minicamp next weekend... hoping to hear great things about Hardman burning DBs early
Oh no! The DBs we picked up suck!
[Reply]
milkman 12:03 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
:-)

Holy Shit, how many times has Hill lined up like this ?

Any receiver can line up and run straight line routes with speed.

Do you want to wait a year again when we are in " WIN NOW " mode ?

Any way you want to spin this, Campbell was the more polished WR of the 2 when it comes to running the plays we ran with Hill, FOR THIS YEAR!

Raw talent? Really? Every WR, for that matter, any player from the college ranks coming to the Pro's is Raw by way of determining their ability.

Come gang, let's be sensible here.

I have thought this all night long. Campbell received punts, he may of, I don't recall him on kick offs. Some of you Buckeye fans chime in here to help me on this one. Plus Meyer had Campbell and McLaurin as WR's, so each one got routes to run and a few deep balls.

Campbell probably broke more tackles when he was hit running the same speed and being almost 20lbs heavier.

I hope Hardman holds up when he is getting drilled across the middle or on kickoffs.

Bottom line, I wish the best for him because I want to win ..... NOW! I'm 61, will be 62 this fall and I just feel differently about taking on a project when we are in "win now mode" !
I really enjoy these posts that put sheer stupidity on display.

You can't recall if you'd seen Campbell retun kicks. and you somehow believe that you have a better grasp who fits this team.

[Reply]
Chargem 12:14 PM 04-28-2019
I've never read anything about Hill having a high football IQ. I'd honestly be surprised if he did, just based on how many poor decisions he makes on punt returns each year.

I'm not saying he didn't work hard at his route running or whatever.
[Reply]
Three7s 12:29 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:

Holy Shit, how many times has Hill lined up like this ?

Any receiver can line up and run straight line routes with speed.

Do you want to wait a year again when we are in " WIN NOW " mode ?

Any way you want to spin this, Campbell was the more polished WR of the 2 when it comes to running the plays we ran with Hill, FOR THIS YEAR!

Raw talent? Really? Every WR, for that matter, any player from the college ranks coming to the Pro's is Raw by way of determining their ability.

Come gang, let's be sensible here.

I have thought this all night long. Campbell received punts, he may of, I don't recall him on kick offs. Some of you Buckeye fans chime in here to help me on this one. Plus Meyer had Campbell and McLaurin as WR's, so each one got routes to run and a few deep balls.

Campbell probably broke more tackles when he was hit running the same speed and being almost 20lbs heavier.

I hope Hardman holds up when he is getting drilled across the middle or on kickoffs.

Bottom line, I wish the best for him because I want to win ..... NOW! I'm 61, will be 62 this fall and I just feel differently about taking on a project when we are in "win now mode" !
I just read this post because milkman quoted it and I'm not going through every single page, but I'm glad I found this post. If you really want to know why Veach chose Hardman over Campbell, it's pretty simple.

Forget about the combine numbers. I get that it says Campbell was 2 tenths of a second faster than Hardman, but Veach stated that he clocked Hardman at 4.27, which is faster than Campbell. Is it really that hard to understand that Veach went for the faster guy rather than the slower guy?
[Reply]
Az_Chiefsfan 01:42 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
DK's lateral ability is beyond shitty. Linebackers change direction better than he does.

Hell, Mahomes's agility drills smoked Metcalf's. Our Quarterback changes directions better than him.
They showed a graphic during the draft the Tom "cement boots" Brady had a quicker 3 cone drill than Metcalf.:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:42 PM 04-28-2019
Sucks the Andy Isabella went right before KC...was really hoping that guy would be drafted red n gold. He would thrive in this offense.

Haven't heard much out of Hardman, kind of suprised me a little the Chiefs selected him. Hopefully it pays off, considering some of the WR's that were still on the board.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:45 PM 04-28-2019
Not only the faster guy but the guy who can catch and has the wow factor.

Watching Parris I hoped he could turn into something. Hardman looks like he's going to have a DJax-type rookie year. Splash plays and sportscenter highlights week 1. DJax opened his career with back to back 100 yard games week 1 and 2.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:32 PM 04-28-2019
Here’s a longer, fuller version of Hardman’s sophomore highlights: https://youtu.be/dYiYfElVSbQ

I can already see Andy using this guy for RPO slants and those jet/orbit motion handoffs. He looked really explosive catching the ball in stride on those slant routes.

Looks to be really good at corralling the ball and getting his feet down for sideline routes as well.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:35 PM 04-28-2019
Here’s a longer, fuller version of Hardman’s sophomore highlights: https://youtu.be/dYiYfElVSbQ

I can already see Andy using this guy for RPO slants and those jet/orbit motion handoffs. He looked really explosive catching the ball in stride on those slant routes.

Looks to be really good at corralling the ball and getting his feet down for sideline routes as well.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:37 PM 04-28-2019
I just realized how good he's going to be freelancing looking for open space when Mahomes is scrambling.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:19 PM 04-28-2019
Mecole just turned 21 last month too. Extremely young even for a rookie.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:20 PM 04-28-2019
Mecole just turned 21 last month too. Extremely young even for a rookie.
Holy shit. That is a big deal. He’s so young and has so much room to grow.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:21 PM 04-28-2019
I have a feeling we're all going to be singing "MEEEEEE CO LAAAAA" a lot after touchdowns.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 103
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up