ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 103
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:12 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What's this Star of which you speak...:-)

Seriously, they are dying. In the early 90's when I was fresh out of college I would go to a news counter that sold the previous days papers from the larger cities around Des Moines. I would go buy the Star and pull out the sports page and read about the Chiefs. This was pre-internet for the millennials on here...I can't remember the last time I visited their website, let alone follow their reporters on twitter...
Don't need to read that liberally biased shit-rag these days; here on CP, we find out most everything before they do.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:13 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
This. A million times, this. The media makes a big deal out of the stupidest crap. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Trump and his wife are hated by liberals. Social media is filled with hate towards them on a daily basis. But the media doesn't call anyone out for that. They didn't call out the View for saying that Pence was mentally I'll for his religious beliefs. But let someone say that they disagree with men banging each other in the ass and they lose their minds! It's ridiculous.
This is accurate.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:18 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
We still have DeAnthony Thomas and Sammie Coates

They’re no threats by any means, but Pat doesn’t need elite WRs
DAT is a free agent, unless I missed him being re-signed?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:22 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
DAT is a free agent, unless I missed him being re-signed?
He's Dexter McFuckstick 2.o

Let him go sign with Arizona or Tennessee.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:23 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Link?
You can sift through Jeff Rosens twitter if you like but it's basically a comment about what a great journalist she is and how she's been treated by everyone is detestable.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:27 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You can sift through Jeff Rosens twitter if you like but it's basically a comment about what a great journalist she is and how she's been treated by everyone is detestable.
Fuck him and her.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:34 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
**** him and her.
Straight up.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:35 AM 04-27-2019
You can sift through Jeff Rosens twitter if you like
No thanks.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:47 AM 04-27-2019
The thing is if she can’t take the heat and feels mistreated in Kansas City, how’s she going to deal with it when she moves up to a bigger market? As people who grew up in Kansas City we’re known for being nice, but everyone has their limits when it comes to sensationalist bullshit before all the facts are known. Can you imagine if she pulled this shit in a place like Philly or Boston? She’d be eaten alive. People need to knock it off with this white kniting BS too.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:51 AM 04-27-2019
She isn't going anywhere, the guy that runs the sports department basically made sure on twitter to let everyone know were all pieces of shit for saying anything negative about her.
Always a good idea to insult your customers...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:08 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The thing is if she can’t take the heat and feels mistreated in Kansas City, how’s she going to deal with it when she moves up to a bigger market?
Easy - she won't move up to a bigger market.

She'll wind up doing crop reports in Buttlick, Arkansas if she keeps this shit up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:13 AM 04-27-2019
Based on the write up I have on him, THIS guy is the sizzle of our draft thus far

“Hardman might go from 0-60 faster than anyone”... anyone know his 40?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:13 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Based on the write up I have on him, THIS guy is the sizzle of our draft thus far

“Hardman might go from 0-60 faster than anyone”... anyone know his 40?
Veach said they clocked him at 4.27(!!!)

I think he plays faster than any receiver in the class besides maybe Hollywood.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:14 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Easy - she won't move up to a bigger market.

She'll wind up doing crop reports in Buttlick, Arkansas if she keeps this shit up.
I feel you’re being harsh on Buttlick, Arkansas here. It’s a quaint little place. Quite charming, really. Or at least I’ve been told. My wife refuses to visit there.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:20 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The thing is if she can’t take the heat and feels mistreated in Kansas City, how’s she going to deal with it when she moves up to a bigger market? As people who grew up in Kansas City we’re known for being nice, but everyone has their limits when it comes to sensationalist bullshit before all the facts are known. Can you imagine if she pulled this shit in a place like Philly or Boston? She’d be eaten alive. People need to knock it off with this white kniting BS too.
Expect an angry thumbs down from TwistedChief. And a bill for a new box of tissues.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 103
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up