ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
DTHOF 12:48 PM 12-03-2018
Fouts had me yelling at the TV all day but could also be partially due to the Chiefs not playing that well either.

There was another play where Harris fumbled the ball forward. Fouts said it should be a touch-back only problem is Harris was already out of bounds before he fumbled and it was fumbled outside the pylon anyway, not inside.

There was one play where they both got is wrong and it was the kick out of bounds that the Fade touched and ended up on the 40 yard line. I have seen that call several times and those guys said they have never seen the call. I don't know how announcers don't know the basic rules.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:23 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Ian Eagle is strong. Fouts is up and down. On his ups he is meh though.
Something about Ians voice irritates me when he gets excited. What he says is alright I suppose but he sounds like he would rather be the voice on truck commercials instead of calling football.

This is true even when I hear him calling games where I don't care about the teams.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:25 PM 12-03-2018
On one of the PI flags, he said it should not have been a penalty because it was uncatchable. I've never seen a pass that close to the receiver ruled uncatchable.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:28 PM 12-03-2018
Fouts looks down on KC because when he played, we were dogshit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:31 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The only thing Fouts called right was the blatant late hit on Mahomes, plus he drove him to the ground with his full body weight- which has been called a penalty all year.

I guess the NFL think it is okay to hit Mahomes late all the time.
It's been happening all year and Mahomes hasn't gotten the call at all, also been hit going out of bounds quite a bit and nothing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:32 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
On one of the PI flags, he said it should not have been a penalty because it was uncatchable. I've never seen a pass that close to the receiver ruled uncatchable.
Right I saw the replay like 3 times and it was certainly catchable had the defender not grabbed him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:33 PM 12-03-2018
It’s a shame Fouts isn’t calling our last game with the Chargers. I was looking forward to listening to his wails of pain and suffering as we raped the stuffing out of his old team while he has to sit there and watch
[Reply]
Valiant 05:38 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Frosty:
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

Yeah that was confusing to me. It is like he doesn't know anything about football. Same with the out of bounds kick that the Oakland returner did. He said he has never seen. Shit happens a couple times a year.

Fans should start complaining and gets his ass fired.

I still want to see Gannon or someone in the booth with a knowledgeable fan of each team to do commentary.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:41 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
It's been happening all year and Mahomes hasn't gotten the call at all, also been hit going out of bounds quite a bit and nothing.
I don't remember him getting it once. He needs to start getting star qb protection from the league and refs.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:01 PM 12-03-2018
Dan fouts think he something since he was in a movie once. I think he full of shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 12-03-2018
Going to go ahead and coin it.

Dan Pouts.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:16 PM 12-03-2018
Duh He was a Chargers QB silly. He was the Chargers.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:17 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
I mean he was a division rival QB at one point so...
^
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:27 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The only thing Fouts called right was the blatant late hit on Mahomes, plus he drove him to the ground with his full body weight- which has been called a penalty all year.

I guess the NFL think it is okay to hit Mahomes late all the time.
Small market team. The NFL leadership would prefer another old man-Brady-GOAT story to add to the Brady/Belichick anthology. :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:29 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Exactly and some say the Chiefs are going to start getting favorable calls due to him. So far it isn't happening.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up