ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
58-4ever 10:26 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.
No doubt... he got shoved backwards, but he definitely ran forward as much as he was able... Fouts can suck a dick.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:42 AM 12-03-2018
I have never liked Fouts even when he played. I really dislike him now. He seems so intimidated that Mahomes is shattering records every week and will for sure pass everything he ever did in half the games.

"There is another pass that should have been intercepted, this kid is reckless!"

Really, it was a perfect arching pass to where only Kelce could catch it for a big first down. The Fader defender dove helplessly and was not even close.

Fouts is completely biased and was rooting hard for Mahomes and the Chiefs to lose. I almost hate him as much as Joe Buck.
[Reply]
Shoes 11:06 AM 12-03-2018
Just wanted to add my two cents.... Fouts is dogshit.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:09 AM 12-03-2018
Pretty sure he threw that out of bounds shit because of the Colts game earlier in the day.

That game ended on a really questionable keep the clock running call by a ref when a dude was tackled going out of bounds sideways.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Pretty sure he threw that out of bounds shit because of the Colts game earlier in the day.

That game ended on a really questionable keep the clock running call by a ref when a dude was tackled going out of bounds sideways.
Heck, ***I*** am easily confused going from one game to the next. It's easy to see how Fouts would have no concept of what is and isn't a penalty anymore.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:13 AM 12-03-2018
Dan Doubts
[Reply]
redfan 11:15 AM 12-03-2018
Sheeeeeeet, I thought it was just me. Dude's got a mile-long hate boner for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:29 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Heck, ***I*** am easily confused going from one game to the next. It's easy to see how Fouts would have no concept of what is and isn't a penalty anymore.
Yup. Fouts may be an asshole, an idiot, and a man I wish any exotic form of AIDS-death upon, but to his defense you never know what is or isn't a penalty anymore. Rules change weekly or sometimes hourly. Hell, false start is an infraction only applicable to 30 teams
[Reply]
LocoChiefsFan 11:30 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
You missed the 29 should've been penalties. I fucking hate that guy!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:02 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Yup. Fouts may be an asshole, an idiot, and a man I wish any exotic form of AIDS-death upon, but to his defense you never know what is or isn't a penalty anymore. Rules change weekly or sometimes hourly. Hell, false start is an infraction only applicable to 30 teams
I kind of know what isn't a penalty just by hearing Dan Fouts say that it is a penalty.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:30 PM 12-03-2018
I don't think he hates us, he's just dumb. Constantly 'sees' things incorrectly, always wrong when he says what penalty he thinks the refs are calling... just not good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:32 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I don't think he hates us, he's just dumb. Constantly 'sees' things incorrectly, always wrong when he says what penalty he thinks the refs are calling... just not good.
For being an "all-time" great QB, he is football dumb for sure. Terrible.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:36 PM 12-03-2018
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:38 PM 12-03-2018
Fouts threw 242 INTs in his career. Highs of 24 a season in 79 and 1980

Reckless!!!

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...F/FoutDa00.htm
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:39 PM 12-03-2018
The only thing Fouts called right was the blatant late hit on Mahomes, plus he drove him to the ground with his full body weight- which has been called a penalty all year.

I guess the NFL think it is okay to hit Mahomes late all the time.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up