ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 246 of 310
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 10-05-2019
Had a great number in the 18-49 as well. Next week is the draft so the number will stay relatively strong for at least the next week.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:58 AM 10-05-2019
Tomorrow is a PPV that has 4 matches on the card.

Four.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:59 AM 10-07-2019
Lost in the Chiefs sucking dick, HIAC happened last night.

It sure was uh, a thing. Holy fuck Vince you senile fuck.:-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:17 PM 10-24-2019
Did anyone see the Lucha AAA matches last Saturday on Twitch? Kenny Omega showed up and won the title from Rey Fenix. He botched a V Trigger pretty bad and looked like he broke Rey Fenix's nose but Fenix came out for a face pop at the end in street clothes and looked ok.

I've been getting back into wrestling lately somewhat and watched some of Omega's matches. My favorites are the matches against Naito, Jericho and a tag team match w Ibushi against the Young Bucks. The dude is flat out good.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:19 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Did anyone see the Lucha AAA matches last Saturday on Twitch? Kenny Omega showed up and won the title from Rey Fenix. He botched a V Trigger pretty bad and looked like he broke Rey Fenix's nose but Fenix came out for a face pop at the end in street clothes and looked ok.

I've been getting back into wrestling lately somewhat and watched some of Omega's matches. My favorites are the matches against Naito, Jericho and a tag team match w Ibushi against the Young Bucks. The dude is flat out good.
Watch AEW!! Feels like WCW
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:27 PM 10-24-2019
I'm pretty much done with Raw at this point, the announce crew is just balls. I've seen a couple smackdowns but it's not drawing me in much. It's basically still the same old bullshit.

I've been pretty surprised how much I prefer AEW's product on Wednesdays to anything WWE is putting out, including the competing NXT broadcasts. It's just...wrestling the way it feels like it should be, like they're really trying to do stuff that they think fans will like, rather than trying to condescend to them the way Vince does. And it doesn't come off low rent like the TNA/Impact broadcasts always have in my opinion.

It's just...fun. And I don't think WWE knows how to do that anymore.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:28 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm pretty much done with Raw at this point, the announce crew is just balls. I've seen a couple smackdowns but it's not drawing me in much. It's basically still the same old bullshit.

I've been pretty surprised how much I prefer AEW's product on Wednesdays to anything WWE is putting out, including the competing NXT broadcasts. It's just...wrestling the way it feels like it should be, like they're really trying to do stuff that they think fans will like, rather than trying to condescend to them the way Vince does. And it doesn't come off low rent like the TNA/Impact broadcasts always have in my opinion.

It's just...fun. And I don't think WWE knows how to do that anymore.
Not the DIPPIN DOTS!!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:30 PM 10-24-2019
Yeah chris jericho thought he was protected by that door. Suprise motherfucker!
[Reply]
ILChief 03:36 PM 10-24-2019
Anyone watch the NWA Powerrr episodes on YouTube? It’s neat. Feels like the old 80s NWA wrestling. It’s studio wrestling with a ring, interview area, and a small audience.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:59 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watch AEW!! Feels like WCW
I think I'll start. WWE just ain't it anymore. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen this match to watch it. The athleticism, move array, pacing and the build up is incredible.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gxnj5
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:02 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
I think I'll start. WWE just ain't it anymore. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen this match to watch it. The athleticism, move array, pacing and the build up is incredible.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gxnj5
AEW just feels different and better. Very little promos but when they do it’s not scripted. Tag team action is incredible! The Lucha Bros vs Private Party was one of the best I’ve ever seen. Wednesday nights!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:06 PM 10-24-2019
I fucking LOVED Jericho and Rhodes last night. It's the easiest goddamn thing in wrestling to have a proper face/heel dynamic like that, and yet WWE has the whole thing backwards.

In WWE the faces would've challenged the heels to a fair fight and promptly gotten their asses kicked and left laying humiliated. In AEW the heels play brave until the numbers are even, run and hide like chickenshit cowards, and then the faces beat their asses anyway and leave them distraught and crying on the ground.

It isn't that hard, WWE. Pick a guy and have him beat ass and overcome the odds.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:10 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I ****ing LOVED Jericho and Rhodes last night. It's the easiest goddamn thing in wrestling to have a proper face/heel dynamic like that, and yet WWE has the whole thing backwards. In WWE the faces would've challenged the heels to a fair fight and promptly gotten their asses kicked and left laying humiliated. In AEW the heels play brave until the numbers are even, run and hide like chickenshit cowards, and then the faces beat their asses anyway and leave them distraught and crying on the ground.
HE HAD TICKETS DAMN IT!! Also not the dipping dots :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:32 PM 10-28-2019
Smackdown did 888,000 viewers. Gawd damn.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:37 PM 10-28-2019
It was on FS1
[Reply]
Page 246 of 310
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Up