ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Christine Blasey-Ford's own father supported Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation
JohnnyHammersticks 02:28 PM 09-12-2019
First Michael Avenatti, then Stormy, now Christine Crazy-Ford. The hits just keep on coming for Liberal icons. Even her own father didn't believe her, but you morons bought it hook, line, and sinker. You should be ashamed of yourselves for being such gullible idiots - but we know you have no shame.

Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation
After Christine Blasey Ford publicly alleged that Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape her, her father repeatedly communicated to Kavanaugh's father that he supported Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Last year, when Christine Blasey Ford emerged after then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings to accuse him of attempted rape at a house party when both were teenagers, there were many unanswered questions both about her story and her credibility.

She offered no proof that she and Kavanaugh had ever even met. She couldn’t remember where it happened, when it happened, or how she arrived at or departed from the party. None of the four alleged witnesses she eventually named, including one of her closest lifelong friends, corroborated her accusations. Prior to airing her allegations with the media, she scrubbed her entire social media history that indicated she was a liberal activist.

To this day, there is zero evidence beyond her claims that the alleged assault ever happened. One detail, however, remains particularly intriguing. The Blasey family stayed conspicuously silent about the veracity of her allegations. A public letter of support for Ford that began “As members of Christine Blasey Ford’s family . . .” wasn’t signed by a single blood relative. Reached for comment by the Washington Post, her father simply said, “I think all of the Blasey family would support her. I think her record stands for itself. Her schooling, her jobs and so on,” before hanging up.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/12...-confirmation/
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:33 PM 09-12-2019
I wonder how many Patriot fans that supported Ford now support AB.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:34 PM 09-12-2019
Wow, what a bombshell! Sounds like you agree that when people disagree with their family members, it really discredits those people, right?

I'm sure that's something you have a very consistent belief about, and aren't just inventing for the purpose of knocking Ford! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Munson 02:36 PM 09-12-2019
Mr. Blasey knows that his daughter is a lying bitch.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:38 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Mr. Blasey knows that his daughter is a lying bitch.
So did everyone with a triple-digit IQ.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:29 PM 09-12-2019
Who cares?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:52 PM 09-12-2019
1. "Multiple people familiar with the conversation." I've heard quite a bit of criticism of stories with sources like this, in other contexts, of course.

2. "I'm glad Brett was confirmed," from one old guy to another, when the hold up was an idiotic teenage misdeed, decades earlier, doesn't necessarily mean "I don't believe my daughter." It could be as simple as "We're both members of this country club, I'm glad this whole thing is over, and things can get back to normal." And/or, "I wouldn't hold this idiotic teenage misdeed that happened decades ago against 21st Century USSC nominee Brett."
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:45 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
1. "Multiple people familiar with the conversation." I've heard quite a bit of criticism of stories with sources like this, in other contexts, of course.

2. "I'm glad Brett was confirmed," from one old guy to another, when the hold up was an idiotic teenage misdeed, decades earlier, doesn't necessarily mean "I don't believe my daughter." It could be as simple as "We're both members of this country club, I'm glad this whole thing is over, and things can get back to normal." And/or, "I wouldn't hold this idiotic teenage misdeed that happened decades ago against 21st Century USSC nominee Brett."
1. A libtard bitching about unnamed sources - you can't make this up! :-)

2. Completely assinine premises only a libtard would believe. :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:48 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Blah blah blah blah Libtard! Blah blah blah blah blah Libtard! Blah blah blah blah Libtard!
Yes, you are very intelligent.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:17 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

If you truly thought a father believed his daughter when she related what Blasey-Ford did, would you really characterize that father dismissing it as youthful hijinks on his way to congratulating the accomplishments of the accused as 'stodgy?'
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:36 PM 09-12-2019
It's not surprising that somebody else didn't agree with Dr. Whore-Ford.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:39 PM 09-12-2019
I think what this lying cunt is actually remembering is her FATHER raping her. Too bad.
[Reply]
Up