ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>WOW! Did Wikileaks just do the data dump we’ve all been waiting for?
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 04-15-2019
Looks like WikiLeaks has dumped everything!

Here’s a list of some what can be found in the link below.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

Looks like some entity has blocked entry to files if you click on them to check them out. At least, that is what's happening when I click on the links under Spy Files. Sigh!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:23 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Has the foundation of modern civilization been shaken to its core yet?
Has it with the arrest of Assange for snide shills of the state like you?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:59 AM 04-16-2019
That depends on who you ask...

[Reply]
Donger 10:01 AM 04-16-2019
:-)

Brutal.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:28 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Randalflagg, look further down on the WikiLeak twitter page via Well Traveled Fox, who selects out of the document the Role of the Media as a necessary conduit for information—to provide top-down guidance as an instrument for national power, through coordination information, messages and products. Pretty scary.

That's what's happening right here in the US too. That's why most of the media all sound a like. Why they all cited the same lies before invading Iraq on the Arab Spring etc. It's like they're state-run or a tool of the state—not an independent source to keep govt honest.

Oh hell, I doubt that any rational thinking person still believes that the MSM is "working to get the truth out". That time in American history is long over and gone.

The MSM is controlled by those that own it and "those that own it" are controlled by those higher up that tell "those that own it" what propaganda they wish to be disseminated to whomever.

That is precisely why I wasn't aware that Notre Dame was burning until I took my German Shepherd to the Vet yesterday for her annual checkup. They had a television on.

I gave up on honest journalism many, many years ago but stopped listening/watching it in earnest about 5 years ago. Hell, truth be told, were it not for boards like this, I wouldn't have a clue what is going on. Blissful ignorance, don't you know.

All I know with absolute 100% accuracy, is that the end is coming, like a hell-bound train, it is coming. History is going to repeat itself, yet again. Damn George Santayana.........
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:30 AM 04-16-2019
This dump is starting to feel reeeally constipated.

Mods can we get this thread icon changed to the poop icon?

It's a real stinker.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:33 AM 04-16-2019
At least it is a clean dump. Pinched off proper with no wipe required.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:34 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Oh hell, I doubt that any rational thinking person still believes that the MSM is "working to get the truth out". That time in American history is long over and gone.

The MSM is controlled by those that own it and "those that own it" are controlled by those higher up that tell "those that own it" what propaganda they wish to be disseminated to whomever.

That is precisely why I wasn't aware that Notre Dame was burning until I took my German Shepherd to the Vet yesterday for her annual checkup. They had a television on.

I gave up on honest journalism many, many years ago but stopped listening/watching it in earnest about 5 years ago. Hell, truth be told, were it not for boards like this, I wouldn't have a clue what is going on. Blissful ignorance, don't you know.

All I know with absolute 100% accuracy, is that the end is coming, like a hell-bound train, it is coming. History is going to repeat itself, yet again. Damn George Santayana.........
George Carlin back in 2005 was ahead of his time when he called it "The Big Club" and they own all of the mainstream, or Legacy Media too. So the narratives sound alike. Notice how even CNN starts to call Trump their president when he bombs another country? That oughta' be something Republicans should click on about these elective wars of choice as part of the overall plan.
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:24 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
So the FBI used a Israeli cut out. To plant counterfeit hundred dollar bills on Papadopoulos. But Papadopoulos wife said. No fucking way are we flying back to America with 10,000.00 in cash. Leave it here in Israel with your lawyer.
Papadopoulos lands in America and is instantly apprehended by the FBI and all his luggage is torn into. Looking for the marked counterfeit hundred dollar bills

https://youtu.be/6_C9m7K1FDU
Hard to believe this bizarre story. Will await more evidence than a convicted felons word, thanks.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:39 AM 04-16-2019
Raw flesh for the conspiracy crowd to feed on for a good while.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:45 PM 04-16-2019
Assange deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor!
[Reply]
patteeu 12:59 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Assange deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor!
Does Russia have those too?

P.S. I think you mean Medal of Freedom. I think MoH is for military.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:05 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Raw flesh for the conspiracy crowd to feed on for a good while.
When all his info has been proven to be legit why would you mention conspiracy theories as if this is silly?

Do you not know what the word conspire means?...
[Reply]
Rausch 01:08 PM 04-16-2019
Does the arrest of journalists, erasure of free speech, and complete destruction of privacy shake you?

Hell, I work for law enforcement and it terrifies me. I know the kind of dipshits they hire...

<---------------------
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:27 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
When all his info has been proven to be legit why would you mention conspiracy theories as if this is silly?

Do you not know what the word conspire means?...
No he doesn't. Plus, since they openly talking about their agenda, their mask is off. But when you're a dyed-in-the wool statist stuck in the status-quo and the false paradigm of D v R only, as HCF is based on his posts and thread titles, it says all. Republican party good. Democrats bad or loony and it's mostly what he posts, including povs of view outside that B7W dichotomy.

It's no longer a conspiracy if it's not a secret anymore. It's an agenda...people in politics all have agendas.

Furthermore,if one studies the history of power including during monarchies, one can easily see that the halls of power and politics are full of intrigues, secret plots, agendas, power struggles, conspiracies big or small. It's simple the nature of power and the nature of certain men to lust after power. They can't make their lust for power public—but you can still read their works, their papers and their books which most don't do. They just watch TV and allow it all to be filtered for them—like HCF does.

Baphomet needs an education and he can start by reading Machiavelli.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:52 PM 04-16-2019
Somebody's gonna get dead!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up