Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:02 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I want Quinn to play the Ravens... I would love nothing more than watching his garbage ass get destroyed by their D...

Would make the game quite enjoyable. Please Cassel, fuck up so bad that you get pulled so we can watch Quinn get raped...

Fuck Quinn, a pure garbage shit QB.
I take it you're not a big Pioli fan for putting us in this position. Spew the vitriol. Tell us how you REALLY feel.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:09 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I take it you're not a big Pioli fan for putting us in this position. Spew the vitriol. Tell us how you REALLY feel.
I feel better now.
[Reply]
tooge 03:11 PM 10-02-2012
I've sent an e mail to Florio at Profootball talk about this. I'm sure he will have his cronies check it out and if it looks like a story, he may post something. I know he did about the Tebow billboard last year.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:12 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
Lawlz @ the one dude who points out the Chiefs have lead in time of possession and first downs. Wonder if that dumbass has ever heard of garbage time?
LOL
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:17 PM 10-02-2012
It'd be cool to see the CBS pregame pick up on this.
[Reply]
DMAC 03:19 PM 10-02-2012
"WE DESERVE BETTER: FIRE PIOLI" is the banner?

If so...heh heh...awesome.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:19 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I think it's already working. All of a sudden Quinn is getting snaps with the 1's? Yeah. Not this. Just coincidence...
Quinn might actually have an advantage in this game. He played against the Ravens twice a year while he was with the Browns. So he should know some of thier tendencies.
[Reply]
oldman 03:22 PM 10-02-2012
Since he hasn't played in forever, I doubt it. But he did put his helmelt on last game!!
[Reply]
007 03:28 PM 10-02-2012
Hmmm, has Riggle donated yet?
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:44 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Quinn might actually have an advantage in this game. He played against the Ravens twice a year while he was with the Browns. So he should know some of thier tendencies.
Uh...

Code:
DATE	OPP	RESULT	CMP	ATT	YDS	CMP%	AVG	LNG	TD	INT	QBR	RAT	ATT	YDS	AVG	LNG	TD
Sun 9/27 @BAL   L 3-34	6	8	34	75.0	4.25	12	0	1	1.8	42.7	2	9	4.5	7	0

Mon 11/16 vs BAL L 0-16 13	31	99	41.9	3.19	30	0	2	2.0	23.5	2	1	0.5	2	0

[Reply]
gblowfish 03:45 PM 10-02-2012
They're talking about us on the NY Jets site:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=248728

Wonder how long before we're on every NFL fan board?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:57 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
That would imply RAC would know them very well and have a great plan in place as well.

Expecting that to happen?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:01 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
They're talking about us on the NY Jets site:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=248728

Wonder how long before we're on every NFL fan board?

It would seem they think Lamar is still alive.

Originally Posted by eaglenj:
First off, great organization by the fans there. To the people saying "it wont do anything" does anyone except lamar hunt to come out and say, "I wasnt gonna make a change at GM or QB, but now that I saw the banner I will"? It just shows how upset the fans are which is good.

I was very surprised to see pioli's draft record...not a lot of hits there

[Reply]
gblowfish 04:05 PM 10-02-2012
You can't expect Jet fans to know Lamar Hunt is no longer with us. Hell, they're Jet fans. They're one of the few teams that have gone longer without a SB appearance than US!

Meanwhile, Ajax the Parrot Joins the Chiefs Coalition. All is Well! Remain Calm!!!

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:07 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
You can't expect Jet fans to know Lamar Hunt is no longer with us. Hell, they're Jet fans. They're one of the few teams that have gone longer without a SB appearance than US!

Meanwhile, Ajax the Parrot Joins the Chiefs Coalition. All is Well! Remain Calm!!!
I was told at a Jets/Chiefs game in the Meadowlands that the Chiefs suck because they haven't won a SB since SB IV. I am not sure I have ever had a better, more easy, put-away comeback in my life.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 603
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160560 > Last »
Up