ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Hall of Classics>My sig / Leaving ChiefsPlanet
Amnorix 06:10 AM 03-18-2009
Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure. :-)

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:36 AM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It's really getting deep in here.
That's what she said.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:40 AM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
:-)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 07:01 AM 03-19-2009

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:52 AM 03-19-2009
[Reply]
Stinger 07:55 AM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure. :-)

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD. :-)
Those Darn CP MODS

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:53 AM 03-19-2009
It's already fixed. All this thread has really established is that I'm an idiot.

Damn thread can't die fast enough...
bump
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:45 PM 03-19-2009
Wheres the thick skin this forum requires. If you can't handle a sig change then how in the hell do you deal with real life controversy ?????
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:57 PM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut:

What the HELL is going on here?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:05 PM 03-19-2009
What the HELL is going on here? :-)
Terrorist training camp
[Reply]
rtmike 09:25 PM 03-20-2009
nevermind, didn't notice it was over here.
[Reply]
Sam Hall 06:50 PM 03-22-2009
I'm surprised to see this thread in the Hall of Classics.
[Reply]
Amnorix 06:32 AM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by Sam Hall:
I'm surprised to see this thread in the Hall of Classics.
My first one. Hopefully my last also.

[Reply]
J Diddy 07:41 AM 03-23-2009
My first one. Hopefully my last also.

Your idiocy is my inspiration.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:29 PM 04-08-2009
Bump!