ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 85
« First < 26667273747576 77787980 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
chargerstickum 08:21 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
They will "stash" them up the dick warmers of visiting Pats fans until the appropriate time.
maybe if the billdoes could win a game. until then bill fan can continue "stashing" their marital aids.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:47 AM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
maybe if the billdoes could win a game. until then bill fan can continue "stashing" their marital aids.
Win or lose doesn't matter with a visiting, gimp-lipped Pats fan. They're all a bunch of fucking pussies who don't dare open their mouths unless they happen to be congregating in larger numbers than the other guy. We've seen this time and again.

Q: What is the best pillow for a visiting Pat's fan?

A: A baseball bat.
[Reply]
scho63 04:05 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
1. If the girl is underage, the video won't be released.
2. It doesn't matter if he knew. You are entering into an illegal transaction where it is WIDELY common that girls are both underaged and forced into prostitution. The onus is on the buyer to know that she ISN'T being coerced or of age. You don't get to say "I didn't know that she WASN'T acting on her free will and of age!"
Originally Posted by scho63:
Showing your stupidity once again.

99.9% of Asian and Russian women in "rub and tug, happy ending places" are NOT UNDERAGED! You have no idea what you are talking about.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I notice you didn't address his other point.

I guess forced prostitution is okay if they're over 18?
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And all of it is exploitative and damaging both emotionally and psychologically to the women involved, underaged or not.

You said the majority of the Asian and Eastern European women in the industry aren't underaged but you said nothing of the willingness to participate, which I found odd. Considering that my own personal experience suggests that even if they're not underage, they're almost ALL unwilling participants, brought here and forced to perform against their will for one reason or another.
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
This sounds like the only reason you avoid underage prostitutes is prison time...
You pikers have no idea what you speak of. Leave it to an expert. :-)

Do you think she is underage or held against her will?

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:32 PM 04-23-2019
So he likes ugly chicks, then. Kinda' figures since he looks like a little troll doll.
[Reply]
Shoes 05:37 PM 04-23-2019
Jesus christ in that photo she looks like the girl from The Grudge all grown up
[Reply]
RunKC 12:53 PM 05-02-2019
:-)

Detectives Say Robert Kraft Had Fingers In His Butt Crack During Asian Massage https://t.co/vm4jfXqxIj

— Terez Owens (@TerezOwens) May 2, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:02 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Oh my..
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:05 PM 05-02-2019
It's details like this that I really don't want to know/see/hear about any man, much less any old man, much less any old man getting a handy from an old, unattractive woman.

[Reply]
TLO 01:08 PM 05-02-2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:11 PM 05-02-2019

What a deal!!! Cheap rub and tug AND a free prostate exam to boot.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:19 PM 05-02-2019

[Reply]
Sofa King 01:32 PM 05-02-2019
The Patriots need to cut him!!!

And that's fucking hilarious!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:39 PM 05-02-2019
I want that video out so bad. It will be sooo damn funny.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:48 PM 05-02-2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 04:06 PM 05-13-2019
Whoa. Judge just ordered the Kraft tape suppressed. Kraft may move to dismiss all charges very soon as the tape is the only evidence they have cited. Wow.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26740141

Phil Perry Retweeted

T.J. Quinn

Verified account

@TJQuinnESPN
34m34 minutes ago
More
Expect Kraft's attorneys to file a motion to dismiss based on lack of evidence, probably tomorrow. The state can either dismiss charges, appeal the decision or take it to court. But so far they haven't cited any evidence other than the video surveillance.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 85
« First < 26667273747576 77787980 > Last »
Up