ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Royals vs Blue Jays GDT - April 24th*****
TLO 02:59 PM 04-24-2024

Marsh is on the mound in tonight's third matchup against the Blue Jays. pic.twitter.com/iZ6JaW8MD6

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) April 24, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:58 PM 04-24-2024
A day after Vlad gave the game away due to not being able to catch a throw right at him, the Jays are gonna lose this game because they played a rookie playing his first MLB game at a position he's never played at Kauffman. Sounds about right for this team.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:01 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
A day after Vlad gave the game away due to not being able to catch a throw right at him, the Jays are gonna lose this game because they played a rookie playing his first MLB game at a position he's never played at Kauffman. Sounds about right for this team.
We get it, but I don't think anyone here really cares. Go cry with your fellow Jays brethren on some other board who might actually give a damn.

Or I guess you could start up a Blue Jays thread here and see how that goes...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:02 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
We get it, but I don't think anyone here really cares. Go cry with your fellow Jays brethren on some other board who might actually give a damn.

Or I guess you could start up a Blue Jays thread here and see how that goes...
Do I strike you as somebody who cares whether anybody gives a damn?

This is a game thread about the Royals/Jays on a Chiefs message board and I'm posting about the game. No clue why anybody would take issue with it.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:02 PM 04-24-2024
Lead off single, get him in for the insurance run please.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:07 PM 04-24-2024
Do I strike you as somebody who cares whether anybody gives a damn?

This is a game thread about the Royals/Jays on a Chiefs message board and I'm posting about the game. No clue why anybody would take issue with it.
It's just very, very weird, and I think many here would agree, that for someone who roots for the Chiefs and Jayhawks will come onto the same board when we're chatting about the Royals, who many of which are also your fellow Chiefs and Jayhawks fans, and then you shit all over the Royals and the fans. Is there seriously not a Jays board out there for you to talk about your team with actual Jays fans?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:10 PM 04-24-2024
It's just very, very weird, and I think many here would agree, that for someone who roots for the Chiefs and Jayhawks will come onto the same board when we're chatting about the Royals, who many of which are also your fellow Chiefs and Jayhawks fans, and then you shit all over the Royals and the fans. Is there seriously not a Jays board out there for you to talk about your team with actual Jays fans?
Here's my own suggestion if you seriously can't handle a bit of innocuous shit talking. If you want to congregate with only Royals fans about a Royals game, go to a Royals board. Don't whine about somebody posting about the Jays in a Royals/Jays game thread on a football board. It's absurd.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:10 PM 04-24-2024
Come on General!!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:11 PM 04-24-2024
Here's my own suggestion if you seriously can't handle a bit of shit talking. If you want to congregate with only Royals fans about a Royals game, go to a Royals board. Don't whine about somebody posting about the Jays in a Royals/Jays game thread on a football board. It's absurd.
Ha, yeah. M'kay. Maybe I'll go find a Blue Jays board to shit on instead...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:13 PM 04-24-2024
Ha, yeah. M'kay. Maybe I'll go find a Blue Jays board to shit on instead...
Go ahead? The vast majority of Jays fans hate this team, I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.
[Reply]
Fish 08:15 PM 04-24-2024
That last McArthur SO was nasty. Wow.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:19 PM 04-24-2024
:-)
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:19 PM 04-24-2024
Go ahead? The vast majority of Jays fans hate this team, I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.
I just don't understand why you wouldn't wanna talk Jays baseball with other Jays fans.

I can tell you why I don't chat about the Royals on other boards. Most of them suck. There used to be some pretty good Royals message boards out there, but they're all gone. Royalsreview is horrible, reddit is horrible, FB is horrible. That sadly leaves this place as a decent place to chat Royals and do GDT's for me.

Whatever man... you wanna act like a jackwagon, knock yourself out. I guess we can be friends again when it's the Chiefs or Jayhawks.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:19 PM 04-24-2024
W!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:19 PM 04-24-2024
McArthur is so fucking nasty, he’s giving me Wade Davis vibes. Giving me chills just saying that. Haven’t had a lockdown closer since Davis
[Reply]
TLO 08:20 PM 04-24-2024
Eat shit Blue Jays!!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up