ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 162
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:38 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yep, and we are starting to watch the Colts and Rivers get their groove on.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:40 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by YayMike:
We wanted Steelers to win here. Let Baltimore beat them at home on Steel turf.
This makes zero sense at all.

We already have the tiebreaker over Baltimore.

We don't play the Steelers.

To get they bye, we need the Steelers to LOSE.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:42 PM 11-01-2020
Something is definitely wrong with Big Ben. Steelers should've won that game easily, but instead they floundered around for most of the game against a defense that the Chiefs absolutely torched a few weeks ago. And the Steelers defense isn't nearly as good as I thought they were.

I think the Chiefs are alone in the AFC. We're going to Super Bowl LV, people.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:42 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
The first rd bye although very important, if there was a year where you didn't get that it would be this year. Having very few home field fans really neutralizes the home field advantage. If by chance we do not get it, not worried in the least.:-)
Extra game = extra chance for injuries, fatigue, etc.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:43 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If we don’t get the 1 seed I’m ok with it being Pitt. I just don’t think they match up with us well. They’re built to beat the rushing attacks their division seems stuck on. Browns and Ravens are running to set up the pass teams. That’s the reason we always beat Lamar. Those teams aren’t quick strike offenses for the most part. They’re set to burn clock and win with defense. We have too much firepower for any of those AFCN teams IMO. Just stay healthy and win the games we should win. The rest will work out. No lead we can’t overcome, we have the clutch king at QB.
That's just the thing.

If the Steelers get the #1 seed, it's unlikely we'll even play them.

Somebody else will beat them.

All it means for KC is an extra game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:52 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's just the thing.

If the Steelers get the #1 seed, it's unlikely we'll even play them.

Somebody else will beat them.

All it means for KC is an extra game.
Why will somebody beat them?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:10 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Because they're a flawed team that has been 1 play away from losing already more than once?
[Reply]
New World Order 07:12 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Balt outgained them by over 200 yards.

If their wr playing qb could throw a few decent passes and not turn the ball over that’s a double digit Balt win.

Pitt is not some unstoppable force
[Reply]
Mecca 07:13 PM 11-01-2020
The Steelers will drop a few to blah teams, you can't play like that every week and always win.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Steelers will drop a few to blah teams, you can't play like that every week and always win.
I certainly hope so but their schedule is freaking weak.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:14 PM 11-01-2020
Because they're a flawed team that has been 1 play away from losing already more than once?
Come on this is the place that still thinks the 1995 Chiefs team was a Super Bowl team. Of course this place loves the Steelers team of this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 PM 11-01-2020
Exactly. The way that Bengals team played today makes me think it could be them. Colts and Bills have a shit too.

And I don’t think they sweep the Ravens.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:16 PM 11-01-2020
I certainly hope so but their schedule is freaking weak.
Teams that play that way are 1 thing going wrong away from losing, hell they could drop one to Cincy with their style.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:34 PM 11-01-2020
I have to say. I really hate the change to the playoffs. The way it was was just fine.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:38 PM 11-01-2020
This is what I was thinking. They're winning one score games and making notable comebacks. And they don't have much of a deep passing game like we do, so I don't see it being a "they're built for that" thing. Most of the Steelers drives are long and methodical. At some point, they're gonna be in a game or two where they can't come back.

Idk about the next two weeks, although Cincy is really starting to look halfway decent. Burrow is the real deal.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 162
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up