ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 162
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:49 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
So putting a bunch of money on the steelers or titans to make the super bowl would be crazy seeing how history never repeats itself. ?
Joe Flacco was the only non-elite QB to make the Super Bowl from the AFC in 20 years.

We’ve been down the Ryan Tannehill road for decades. It never ends well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:54 PM 10-22-2020
So putting a bunch of money on the steelers or titans to make the super bowl would be crazy seeing how history never repeats itself. ?
It would be like putting a bunch of money on red because it turned up red the previous 4 times.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:55 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine thinking that means anything :-)
I've watched every Tits game this year, and honestly can't tell you one thing that's different from last year.....offense goes through Henry and Play Action, defense looks very suspect.

They've fed off a lot of some pretty lousy teams, and had 16 days to prepare for the Bills, who I don't think are nearly as good as some think they are, especially on defense.

Yeah, they are a nice team, and should be taken seriously, but they should probably slow the roll on Super Bowl talk after five games and hardly the "meat" of their schedule....
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:57 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Joe Flacco was the only non-elite QB to make the Super Bowl from the AFC in 20 years.

Ah, Flacco.... the go-to "that one time" when talking about the Chiefs' chances at winning a Super Bowl for almost two decades.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:00 PM 10-22-2020
This guy is a special kind of retarded
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:02 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
This guy is a special kind of retarded
I mean the dude is named Jeff Fisher lmfao
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:11 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Manning wasn't elite in the end. He was the shittiest QB in football. Totally carried by defense.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:36 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Manning wasn't elite in the end. He was the shittiest QB in football. Totally carried by defense.
Carried by the nfl. A chosen one.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:38 PM 10-22-2020
I consider Dilfer the true Tampa Bay #12
[Reply]
Coach 09:27 PM 10-22-2020
I don't trust the Steelers. They had an incredible easy schedule.

Outside of Cleveland, none of their other 4 opponents were .500 or better.

Giants (before TNF) - 1-5
Denver - 2-3
Texans - 1-5
Eagles (before TNF) - 1-4-1

That's 5 wins, 17 losses, and 1 tie. And they didn't really "blow out" these bad teams.

Get back to me when they actually play against a team that is legit, and Cleveland ain't it either.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:29 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
I don't trust the Steelers. They had an incredible easy schedule.

Outside of Cleveland, none of their other 4 opponents were .500 or better.

Giants (before TNF) - 1-5
Denver - 2-3
Texans - 1-5
Eagles (before TNF) - 1-4-1

That's 5 wins, 17 losses, and 1 tie. And they didn't really "blow out" these bad teams.

Get back to me when they actually play against a team that is legit, and Cleveland ain't it either.
That's basically the Titans as well, considering the past couple weeks from the Bills.

I think the Steelers win that though... damn.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:38 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I've watched every Tits game this year, and honestly can't tell you one thing that's different from last year.....offense goes through Henry and Play Action, defense looks very suspect.

They've fed off a lot of some pretty lousy teams, and had 16 days to prepare for the Bills, who I don't think are nearly as good as some think they are, especially on defense.

Yeah, they are a nice team, and should be taken seriously, but they should probably slow the roll on Super Bowl talk after five games and hardly the "meat" of their schedule....
I can tell you're being honest here because thats pretty much how i feel. Until the Titans TITAN UP that defense super bowl talk is premature.
Look at the chefs last year. It was your defense that started taking over.. or at least giving mahomie enough cushion to win games.
Tannehills stats are better than mahomie since then. Defense will TITAN UP in time for the super bowl run.
I think you guys for sure make the playoffs though.
However pittsburgh or tennessee will represent. #history
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:40 PM 10-22-2020
and if Steelers lost to a bad team, they would then be bad too? Make up your mind. Quality of opponent is a useless argument in parity era. Pitt beat the suck teams. That's how it works.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:43 PM 10-22-2020
Tannehill is the same QB he was last year. Take away the play-action, put some pressure on him and he's no better than Kirk Cousins. i like that he's become something better than whatever he was in MIA with Gase (:-)) but he's not a top tier QB. He's pretending because he has a freak of nature RB.
[Reply]
Coach 09:44 PM 10-22-2020
I can tell you're being honest here because thats pretty much how i feel. Until the Titans TITAN UP that defense super bowl talk is premature.
Look at the chefs last year. It was your defense that started taking over.. or at least giving mahomie enough cushion to win games.
Tannehills stats are better than mahomie since then. Defense will TITAN UP in time for the super bowl run.
I think you guys for sure make the playoffs though.
However pittsburgh or tennessee will represent. #history
The problem with the Titans is they live dangerously close to the edge, and they haven't played anyone either.

They won their opener 16-14 at Denver on a last-second field goal.

Edged Jacksonville 33-30 by intercepting a Gardner Minshew throw as the Jags were driving for a game-tying field goal.

Barely knocked off Minnesota 31-30 when Gostkowski nailed a 55 yarder with under two minutes to play.

Finally, last week, they needed overtime to defeat a struggling Houston team.

I also will note that they only played one team that had a winning record, and that was the Bills.

Denver - 2-3
Jacksonville - 1-5
Minnesota - 1-5
Houston - 1-5

That's a combined 5 wins and 18 losses from those 4 teams. And they didn't blow out those bad teams either as well.

That's usually not a recipe for success either.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 162
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up