ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Package Deal with Bienemy and Dorsey?
MahomesMagic 08:21 AM 12-02-2020
Sources tell Matt Lombardo of FanSided that Eric Bieniemy and John Dorsey could be a package deal.
The upcoming hiring season should begin in the next few weeks in the NFL as one of several frustrated teams hungry for new leadership will make the first move to hire a new regime. For one team, it could include a reunion of former and current Kansas City Chiefs employees.

Matt Lombardo, National NFL columnist for FanSided, has word that former Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and current offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy might make themselves available as a package deal of sorts for a team looking to recreate the stable success of Kansas City.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2020/12/...deal-new-team/

Interesting. So if that is the case Bienemy would be looking for a place with a HC and GM opening..
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:24 AM 12-02-2020
Thats the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Surprised this isn’t a JakeF thread.
[Reply]
notorious 08:25 AM 12-02-2020
This sounds like Patriots-Way horseshit.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:28 AM 12-02-2020
That would require three
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:29 AM 12-02-2020
sounds like just reaching for content. Dorsey royally fucked the cap but did hit on some talent in Kc and CLE. Maybe EB sayd Dorse is the draft guy and someone else is the cap guy.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:29 AM 12-02-2020
I don't see the advantage from EB's perspective. But if this is true, they are heading to the Texans or Lions
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 12-02-2020
EB would be dumb to hitch his wagon to Dorsey. Dorsey is a decent talent evaluator but is literally not good at being an executive. Great scout, not a good GM.
[Reply]
bobhill 08:40 AM 12-02-2020
EB doesn't need that baggage of Dorsey
[Reply]
loochy 08:42 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Thats the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Surprised this isn’t a JakeF thread.

rep
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:42 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I don't see the advantage from EB's perspective. But if this is true, they are heading to the Texans or Lions
I would doubt Dorsey wants to go to the Texans. He's a guy that wants some level of control and the McNair's have already said Jack Easterby will not only be retained but he will play an essential role in forming the future culture the Texans.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:50 AM 12-02-2020
John Dorsey is a good scout and has a knack for getting high end players. The issue with him is he is a nightmare handling the cap, and it's either boom or bust with the players he brings in. Dorsey hemorrhaged the Chiefs cap when he was here by not signing Houston or Berry until the last possible moment.

I don't know why EB would tie his head coaching career to Dorsey
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:52 AM 12-02-2020
Dorsey stacked KC with talent, Then he stacked Cleveland with talent. If I was an owner and wanted to start winning I'd hire Dorsey in a heartbeat and provide him a team to manage the cap like Veach has. Bringing in Bienemy would be a good move also because he has been Andy's right hand man and is a great leader.

I just hope they go to an NFC team
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:56 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I would doubt Dorsey wants to go to the Texans. He's a guy that wants some level of control and the McNair's have already said Jack Easterby will not only be retained but he will play an essential role in forming the future culture the Texans.
Wow. RIP to Watson’s career...
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:56 AM 12-02-2020
We would be receiving a 3rd round pick in this draft, correct?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:57 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Dorsey stacked KC with talent, Then he stacked Cleveland with talent. If I was an owner and wanted to start winning I'd hire Dorsey in a heartbeat and provide him a team to manage the cap like Veach has. Bringing in Bienemy would be a good move also because he has been Andy's right hand man and is a great leader.

I just hope they go to an NFC team
Needs to go back to focusing on personnel. Any team would be really lucky to have him. Anything above that we already know is way out of his league. Imagine our team if Ballard called the shots with Dorsey doing the personnel work. Not that it matters since we wound up in a great place anyway with a great GM.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up