ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>McRib is back this week: McDonald’s fan-fave makes nationwide return for 1st time in
vailpass 05:00 PM 11-30-2020
McDonald’s McRib sandwich will return Wednesday, its first nationwide comeback since 2012.

“The McRib has been a beloved menu item at McDonald’s since its inception nearly 40 years ago,” Vice President of Menu Innovation Linda VanGosen said in a release. “We’re proud to serve the McRib nationwide for everyone to enjoy.”

The popular sandwich, which debuted on menus in 1982, will be back in the U.S. for a limited time, unlike in Germany, where it’s available year-round.

The McRib features boneless pork topped with barbecue sauce, onions and pickles. Last year, McDonald’s sold the sandwich at 10,000 of its 14,000 restaurants in the U.S.

https://www.nxsttv.com/nmw/news/mcri...me-in-8-years/
[Reply]
BWillie 08:01 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Have you ever bought a hooker
Not that I remember. I can't figure out why every woman in Vegas always tries to talk to me when I walk home at night though!!
[Reply]
Pointer19 08:01 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I don't eat much fast food these days, and it's been for the better. I have made the exception for that damn Popeye's Chicken sammich...it's fucking goooooood.

I don't know why I like the McRib, but I do. Very much. I might break my rule and have some of this disgusting yet strangely delicious crap on a bun.
Spicy sandwich with extra sauce. Mmm.. possibly the best fast food there is.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:16 PM 11-30-2020
I don't understand how any one can settle for McDicks when there's superior burger joints everywhere. Hardees for example shits all over McDicks.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:18 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I don't understand how any one can settle for McDicks when there's superior burger joints everywhere. Hardees for example shits all over McDicks.
Thanks for this unique insight. May we trust it has now concluded?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:26 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not that I remember. I can't figure out why every woman in Vegas always tries to talk to me when I walk home at night though!!
I hope you win the main event some year so you can
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:27 PM 11-30-2020

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:27 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Spicy sandwich with extra sauce. Mmm.. possibly the best fast food there is.
2nd to LJS platter
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:31 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just two years ago or so, I used to read everyone bitching here about how McD's made them feel bad "oh it made me sick!"... and my thought was always well hahahaa LOSER, my guts made of rock and can take anything!

Then roughly a year and a half ago I began to understand

Just getting queasy and gutsick for a whole afternoon... trying to mao down on them started killing me, its more like eating a rock than actual food
It sounds like you might be eating too much healthy food and it's messing with your stomach. Cut out the veggies and get a couple McDoubles without the onions. A little ranch sauce should help the fries go down, ok.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:50 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
It sounds like you might be eating too much healthy food and it's messing with your stomach. Cut out the veggies and get a couple McDoubles without the onions. A little ranch sauce should help the fries go down, ok.
^
I’d listen to him Easy. He’s pre-med.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:52 PM 11-30-2020
Eh, it's cheap and fast, and more than tolerable for most. I agree, Hardees is much better, but it's more expensive. Worth it, IMO...but I don't eat that much either.
[Reply]
eDave 11-30-2020, 11:19 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
eDave 11:21 PM 11-30-2020
People like what they like for reasons personal to them and you are in no position to cast judgement.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:03 AM 12-01-2020
Shave your face and you may get free McRib sandwich from McDonald's

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fre...amp/6464089002
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:42 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Eh, it's cheap and fast, and more than tolerable for most. I agree, Hardees is much better, but it's more expensive. Worth it, IMO...but I don't eat that much either.
Most Hardee's are pretty gross actually.

Maybe in a high traffic area where shit is forced to be fresh but their "charbroiled" burgers get rubbery really fast. If they aren't hot, right off the flame, they taste like shit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:53 AM 12-01-2020
Well I'm going to have to get some of these babies. Yum!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:00 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Most Hardee's are pretty gross actually.

Maybe in a high traffic area where shit is forced to be fresh but their "charbroiled" burgers get rubbery really fast. If they aren't hot, right off the flame, they taste like shit.
Where Hardee’s really shines is with their breakfast.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up