ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>McRib is back this week: McDonald’s fan-fave makes nationwide return for 1st time in
vailpass 05:00 PM 11-30-2020
McDonald’s McRib sandwich will return Wednesday, its first nationwide comeback since 2012.

“The McRib has been a beloved menu item at McDonald’s since its inception nearly 40 years ago,” Vice President of Menu Innovation Linda VanGosen said in a release. “We’re proud to serve the McRib nationwide for everyone to enjoy.”

The popular sandwich, which debuted on menus in 1982, will be back in the U.S. for a limited time, unlike in Germany, where it’s available year-round.

The McRib features boneless pork topped with barbecue sauce, onions and pickles. Last year, McDonald’s sold the sandwich at 10,000 of its 14,000 restaurants in the U.S.

https://www.nxsttv.com/nmw/news/mcri...me-in-8-years/
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:29 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
There's just something enjoyable about cheap, unholy food like this.
I'll be interested to see what the price tag is on it...I don't remember it being "cheap" before.

2 for $5 ok...more than that...not cheap.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:38 PM 11-30-2020
Sorry, LJS only for me.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:44 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
This thread will be 1000 posts about how disgusting it is, but anyone who thinks that never had the one from QT.

I've said this before but a local sandwich place had a "real" version of this (ribs with the bones pulled out on a bun) and that place went out of business a year ago. So the real version is not always better.
It probably also cost two or three or four times a McRib.

If it was just about 'better', In N Out wouldn't exist.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:46 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I'll be interested to see what the price tag is on it...I don't remember it being "cheap" before.

2 for $5 ok...more than that...not cheap.
A Baconater from Wendys is $8
[Reply]
srvy 06:57 PM 11-30-2020
I'm simply giddy.

[Reply]
Fish 06:59 PM 11-30-2020
Hooray! Only time I ever eat at McDonalds.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:09 PM 11-30-2020
Nice. I plan on stocking up!
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:11 PM 11-30-2020
I absolutely despise McDonalds, but God help me I will HAVE my share of these before they're gone
[Reply]
patteeu 07:36 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I absolutely despise McDonalds, but God help me I will HAVE my share of these before they're gone
I love McDonalds, but not the McRib. So I guess we’re opposites.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:37 PM 11-30-2020
One time I ate TWO (20) Chicken McNuggets in one sitting after a night in Vegas drinking. I passed out, woke up in the middle of the night and had the most disgusting shit I've ever seen. Barely even made it to the shitter in Bellagio.

27 White Claws and 40 Greasy McNuggets do not apparently mix.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:38 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It's not like they are good, but at this point they are underrated. People hate on them every chance they get.

If McDonalds was a new fast food joint, most people wouldn't even have a positive or negative opinion of them. It would just be like, meh it's ok.

I do like their fries though.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:41 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
One time I ate TWO (20) Chicken McNuggets in one sitting after a night in Vegas drinking. I passed out, woke up in the middle of the night and had the most disgusting shit I've ever seen. Barely even made it to the shitter in Bellagio.

27 White Claws and 40 Greasy McNuggets do not apparently mix.
Have you ever bought a hooker
[Reply]
dtrain 07:43 PM 11-30-2020
Oh hell yea it's feedin time
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:48 PM 11-30-2020
I don't eat much fast food these days, and it's been for the better. I have made the exception for that damn Popeye's Chicken sammich...it's fucking goooooood.

I don't know why I like the McRib, but I do. Very much. I might break my rule and have some of this disgusting yet strangely delicious crap on a bun.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:50 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I love McDonalds, but not the McRib. So I guess we’re opposites.
Just two years ago or so, I used to read everyone bitching here about how McD's made them feel bad "oh it made me sick!"... and my thought was always well hahahaa LOSER, my guts made of rock and can take anything!

Then roughly a year and a half ago I began to understand

Just getting queasy and gutsick for a whole afternoon... trying to mao down on them started killing me, its more like eating a rock than actual food

Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's not like they are good, but at this point they are underrated. People hate on them every chance they get.

If McDonalds was a new fast food joint, most people wouldn't even have a positive or negative opinion of them. It would just be like, meh it's ok.

I do like their fries though.
I'm pretty sure those slender pieces of plastic they call fries, are 75% of what puts a knot in my gut
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up