ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ravens/ Steelers moving to [Wednesday? Maybe? WTF knows?]
cmh6476 12:02 PM 11-25-2020
poster boy Lamar must have tested positive

The #Ravens-#Steelers game previously set for Thursday night is being postponed to Sunday afternoon. The first in several weeks.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 25, 2020

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:37 PM 11-26-2020
I wouldn’t be surprised if Pittsburgh tries to push for the NFL to call the game a forfeit if they can’t play on Sunday.

The fact a Baltimore strength and conditioning coach apparently started their outbreak by violating protocols will be their case.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:38 PM 11-26-2020
That coach needs to be fired ASAP. No excuses for the blatant break of protocol
[Reply]
RunKC 07:38 PM 11-26-2020
The Patriots had to play us without Cam. Why should the Ravens get special privileges for their fuck up?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:40 PM 11-26-2020
They should be given 2 options:

1) Quarantine all players positive or have been in close contact without proper PPE. Call up your practice squad guys, place guys on covid related IR, do what you need to do to participate in the game at it’s scheduled time.

2) Forfeit the game if you can’t figure it out.

If violations occur, fines and stripped draft picks need to be in play more often, like LV got.
[Reply]
tk13 07:43 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Patriots had to play us without Cam. Why should the Ravens get special privileges for their **** up?
The Patriots only had one guy basically with it. Ravens look like they have a full on outbreak here. Only real comparable situation was the Titans and they had to skip a week. Only problem is you can't do that now, but you also can't let the Ravens practice or travel together to Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:54 PM 11-26-2020
Steelers are having a lucky year. Easy schedule and catching teams at the right time.
[Reply]
tk13 07:58 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Steelers are having a lucky year. Easy schedule and catching teams at the right time.
To a point. Their fans are going to be insufferable here in about a minute when the league decides to eliminate the playoff byes. They're already acting crazy on Twitter.

The funny thing is if they eliminate the bye and make it an 8 team playoff, the current 8 seed that Pittsburgh would play is... the Baltimore Ravens.
[Reply]
Redbled 08:12 PM 11-26-2020
No good answer for the NFL. Pittsburgh does not deserve a free win.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:13 PM 11-26-2020
They should not have byes this season because the season is screwed up. Start it next season.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:22 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
No good answer for the NFL. Pittsburgh does not deserve a free win.
Very easy answer. Play it on Tuesday if possible and if not, week 18 it is.

Problem solved.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:32 PM 11-26-2020
Now it's being reported that Lamar Jackson has tested positive.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:50 PM 11-26-2020
Ravens are done.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:00 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
To a point. Their fans are going to be insufferable here in about a minute when the league decides to eliminate the playoff byes. They're already acting crazy on Twitter.

The funny thing is if they eliminate the bye and make it an 8 team playoff, the current 8 seed that Pittsburgh would play is... the Baltimore Ravens.
Well truthfully it would kind of be a disgrace for the NFL change the rules with a quarter left in the season after the teams had been playing for the bye.
[Reply]
Jerok 09:00 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Now it's being reported that Lamar Jackson has tested positive.

Oh really? You just jumped in and didn't ready ANY of the first page?

Originally Posted by thabear04:
Looks like Lamar Jackson is on the COVID list.
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Lamar tested positive.

Would think there’s a chance that this game doesn’t even get played and then we’re looking at 8 playoff teams.
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
**** the ravens. Lamar got the kung flu.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:09 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Oh really? You just jumped in and didn't ready ANY of the first page?
Well, I am using Tapatalk, and there are no pages. I scrolled through about 6 to 7 thumbs worth, didn't see anything, and posted it. So, do I feel bad about it? F*ck no I don't.

Do I think your and idiot for going through and collecting those quotes so you could attack me like a smart-ass? Yep.

Yip.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up