ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 62
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:14 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Your life must be very empty.
Now that you mention it.. yes i've had a pretty shitty life the past 2 years. Talking up the Titans gives me a small shred of joy in an otherwise dismal existence
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:30 PM 12-01-2020
I felt bad for the titans today when colin cowherd called your qb ryan fitzpatrick instead of tannehill

no respect
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:48 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Maybe.

But take away Tannehill and insert decent QB and TEN still wins 9-10 games.

Take away Henry and insert average RB, and TEN doesn't even break even.

NFL defenses prepare for Henry, not Tannehill. It's part of the reason Tannehill is as efficient as he is, so long as they don't have to play from way behind. How DCs prep for a team tells you everything you need to know about who is the most dangerous player on a team.
When looking at D. Henrys past production with a QB other than Tannehill and then Henrys production with Tannehill as his QB one can come to the assumption that Tannehill is the driving force to the Titans turn around.

Prior to Tannehill the Titans were 2-4 in 2019 and after Tannehill takes over the Titans go 9-4 and make it to the AFC title game and get their asses kicked by the Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs. Now look at Henry's production during the 1st 6 games of last year

113 carries/416 yards/3.68 ypc/4 TDs

The last 10 games of the regular season with Tannehill

190 carries/1124 YDs/5.92 ypc/12 TDs
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
When looking at D. Henrys past production with a QB other than Tannehill and then Henrys production with Tannehill as his QB one can come to the assumption that Tannehill is the driving force to the Titans turn around.

Prior to Tannehill the Titans were 2-4 in 2019 and after Tannehill takes over the Titans go 9-4 and make it to the AFC title game and get their asses kicked by the Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs. Now look at Henry's production during the 1st 6 games of last year

113 carries/416 yards/3.68 ypc/4 TDs

The last 10 games of the regular season with Tannehill

190 carries/1124 YDs/5.92 ypc/12 TDs
All teams had to do was key on the run. Mariota couldn't even complete 60% of his passes.

You won't be able to run the ball with zero threat of passing. Likewise, PA passing doesn't work if your run game isn't a threat.

Tannehill without Henry is the same as Henry without Tannehill - not as effective.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:47 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Yeah, it's too bad the Chiefs didn't get the chance to face either the Patriots or the Ravens last year. I guess we'll never know how they might have matched up.
Probably pretty well considering we played and beat both teams in the reg season last year?

Had Green Bay not been run out of the stadium in the NFCCG, the entire postseason would have been a revenge tour destroying teams that beat us in the reg season.

Instead we got revenge on Dee Ford in the SB. That offside cost him 2 rings.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:09 PM 12-03-2020
Mahomes is now - 400 to win! Bet $400 to win $100- Easy Money!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-odds-wh...160156952.html
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:18 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes is now Plus 400 to win! Bet $400 to win $100- Easy Money!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-odds-wh...160156952.html
Is it Opposite Day?
[Reply]
eDave 07:46 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
So, did you recently wake up from a coma?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:52 PM 12-03-2020
The next moron who tells me KC woild be a playoff team without mahomes needs kicked in the balls. I see this snark all over the webz

Chad Henne behind this makeshift OL would be a catastrophe
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:55 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Probably pretty well considering we played and beat both teams in the reg season last year?

Had Green Bay not been run out of the stadium in the NFCCG, the entire postseason would have been a revenge tour destroying teams that beat us in the reg season.

Instead we got revenge on Dee Ford in the SB. That offside cost him 2 rings.
Uhh... no.

The superbowl was a revenge game far deeper than 1 game. Forget Dee ford. That was gravy.

Mahomes Elway'd the Shanahans. Played like shit all game and stole it at the end. It was the PERFECT revenge game, and another demon slain by the exorcist St. Patrick
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:49 PM 12-03-2020
Hopefully, Mahomes puts up 350 yards, 4 TD's and no picks in the win.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:44 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
In my defense, I was responding to him saying that Mahomes was an up and coming star at QB.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:13 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The next moron who tells me KC woild be a playoff team without mahomes needs kicked in the balls. I see this snark all over the webz

Chad Henne behind this makeshift OL would be a catastrophe
Correct.

Matty Tyler Moore, however.....
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:08 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Now that you mention it.. yes i've had a pretty shitty life the past 2 years. Talking up the Titans gives me a small shred of joy in an otherwise dismal existence
Just a suggestion, but change allegiance. Become a Chiefs fan and enjoy the season for a change. Don't wait until Patrick is about to hang 'em up. Join now while you can still celebrate before Patrick even enters his prime.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:37 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Just a suggestion, but change allegiance. Become a Chiefs fan and enjoy the season for a change. Don't wait until Patrick is about to hang 'em up. Join now while you can still celebrate before Patrick even enters his prime.
In this scenario, there would be no Chiefs fans left. Everyone would be miserable Patriots fans right now
[Reply]
Page 16 of 62
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up