ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs will receive a 3rd round pick if Bieniemy becomes a HC
BlackOp 11:46 PM 11-10-2020
Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:56 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
His dad is NOT white..therefore by definition he could qualify as a minority coach. And if Mike gets the oc job once EB leaves there's no way he's gonna be here for more than a year or two.
What is he then? Hispanic?

If so, bring on the picks!

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Happy Father's Day to best dad a son could ask for!#iwasraisedinabaseballglove #the80s #stache #junior

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by :-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Mike Kafka (@mikekafka3) on

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:13 PM 11-11-2020
His dad is NOT white..therefore by definition he could qualify as a minority coach. And if Mike gets the oc job once EB leaves there's no way he's gonna be here for more than a year or two.
I seriously doubt that Mike Kafka's going to be a hot commodity after only a few years of being a QB coach and OC.

Maybe 5 years down the line but certainly not a year or two.
[Reply]
sedated 04:38 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I seriously doubt that Mike Kafka's going to be a hot commodity after only a few years of being a QB coach and OC.

Maybe 5 years down the line but certainly not a year or two.
Its kinda looking like 5 years total is all it takes.

Doug Pederson was a QB coach for 2 years and OC for 3 years before being hired as a HC.

Matt Nagy was QB coach for 4 years, OC for 1, then was hired a HC.

Kafka has already been a QB coach for 3 years.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:54 PM 11-11-2020
Bill is already having his coaches update their profiles to identify as black.

Seriously though. What is the percentage to qualify?
[Reply]
Dante84 05:55 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
What is he then? Hispanic?

If so, bring on the picks!

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Happy Father's Day to best dad a son could ask for!#iwasraisedinabaseballglove #the80s #stache #junior

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by :-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Mike Kafka (@mikekafka3) on

Is it possible to do a poll mid-thread? I'm 90/10 that his dad is white
[Reply]
Hoover 06:12 PM 11-11-2020
Nagy is going to be looking for a job.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:25 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Is it possible to do a poll mid-thread? I'm 90/10 that his dad is white
He looks olived skinned to me. The Kafka name has a jewish background so could be that. Or maybe native American or Italian American. When you look at Mike Kafka you can see he has olive skin too so i'm not convinced he's a full white person. Somewhere down the line there's some flavour lurking :-) .
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:43 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Nagy is going to be looking for a job.

I think that would be a mistake.

He figured out how to make Trubisky look competent for about half of a season. That’s pretty damn good.

He deserves to be in charge of picking his own QB that the franchise won’t let him have.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:02 PM 11-11-2020
He looks olived skinned to me. The Kafka name has a jewish background so could be that. Or maybe native American or Italian American. When you look at Mike Kafka you can see he has olive skin too so i'm not convinced he's a full white person. Somewhere down the line there's some flavour lurking :-) .
Hey I want all the picks so if we need to get creative I’m all for it
[Reply]
Hoover 07:05 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think that would be a mistake.

He figured out how to make Trubisky look competent for about half of a season. That’s pretty damn good.

He deserves to be in charge of picking his own QB that the franchise won’t let him have.
I agree. But I listen to a lot of Chicago Sports talk and if he doesn't win some games, the Bears are going to do a complete overhaul.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:30 PM 11-11-2020
So where does everyone think EB will land?

My brain says that he should go to the Texans, but that organization is so FUBAR after BOB screwed them over.

My brain says that San Diego could be a dark horse. Anthony Lynn is objectively terrible. I don't care how many close games they have had, he just isn't a head coach. And the Chargers gave him a fair chance.

If the Jets end up with the first pick, he could go there. But if they don't get the first pick, then he should stay TF away.

Am I missing a team?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:32 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
So where does everyone think EB will land?

My brain says that he should go to the Texans, but that organization is so FUBAR after BOB screwed them over.

My brain says that San Diego could be a dark horse. Anthony Lynn is objectively terrible. I don't care how many close games they have had, he just isn't a head coach. And the Chargers gave him a fair chance.

If the Jets end up with the first pick, he could go there. But if they don't get the first pick, then he should stay TF away.

Am I missing a team?

Atlanta.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:33 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Atlanta.
I thought about them, but Matty Ice ain't going anywhere, and I am not sure they would take a QB in the draft.

[Reply]
htismaqe 07:41 PM 11-11-2020
I thought about them, but Matty Ice ain't going anywhere, and I am not sure they would take a QB in the draft.

If they were smart they'd take a QB in the draft, sit him for a year, and get rid of Ryan next year when he has an out in his contract.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:42 PM 11-11-2020

Perfect situation IMO. I think he could win with Ryan at QB, but not ideal to keep him. Jets might be a better gig with Lawrence, but damn that's a full rebuild in a tough town.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up