ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs will receive a 3rd round pick if Bieniemy becomes a HC
BlackOp 11:46 PM 11-10-2020
Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:10 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No I understand that, I just think this will somewhat discourage minority hires.

No one is thrilled about KC receiving two third round picks.
Why would the team give a fuck? They’re only concerned with getting a good HC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:11 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why would the team give a fuck? They’re only concerned with getting a good HC.
There are certainly teams out there that will think twice before handing another team two 3rd-round picks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:16 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There are certainly teams out there that will think twice before handing another team two 3rd-round picks.
And those teams deserve to be shitty. Teams fuck up draft picks all the time. I’m not concerned if they get an extra 3rd round pick if I’m getting a good coach AND stealing someone from their staff.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:21 AM 11-11-2020
Does anyone actually believe a team would make a head coach decision based on picking up a 3rd round pick? I mean, great for us and everything but Eric B was going to be hired anyways. That's because he's a great coach, not because he's black. This is just a PR thing.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:26 AM 11-11-2020
I thought for sure that Borgonzi would be the next in line to leave from our front office, but Field Yates tweet about Ryan Poles is very interesting.

How crazy would that be if Poles and EB both left and we got two 3rd Rd comp picks in 2021 and 2022? :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:27 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Does anyone actually believe a team would make a head coach decision based on picking up a 3rd round pick? I mean, great for us and everything but Eric B was going to be hired anyways. That's because he's a great coach, not because he's black. This is just a PR thing.
The team adding the HC does not get a 3rd round comp pick.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:27 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I thought for sure that Borgonzi would be the next in line to leave from our front office, but Field Yates tweet about Ryan Poles is very interesting.

How crazy would that be if Poles and EB both left and we got two 3rd Rd comp picks in 2021 and 2022? :-)
If that happens we get 3 3rd round picks total.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 AM 11-11-2020
Reparations!

For white people.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:30 AM 11-11-2020
This should be compensation for ANY coach a team loses regardless of race. I really do get tired of the continued divide. It only promotes racism. But if you're losing coaches theat are going into management it should be rewarded .Period.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:43 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The team adding the HC does not get a 3rd round comp pick.
Interesting but my point stands. I just don't see this impacting decisions on those hirings.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:57 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Anyone know how they determine the order of compensatory picks in a round?
Color wheel.

Darkest to lightest.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:01 AM 11-11-2020
I don't think it'll matter to the bad teams, I doubt the Jets give a shit about it, but say the Chargers were interested in Bienemy that would probably be an issue, same division, think they're close.
[Reply]
BeMyValentine 10:05 AM 11-11-2020
What is the definition of minority?? Should we check Spags family tree?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:10 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
Link to this being passed. I seen where it was a proposal but I didn't think it had been passed into affect.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:27 AM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think it'll matter to the bad teams, I doubt the Jets give a shit about it, but say the Chargers were interested in Bienemy that would probably be an issue, same division, think they're close.
The Chargers would probably throw in additional picks for Bieniemy's knowledge of Reid's offense alone. So there is no way the 3rd round comp picks would dissuade them.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up