ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 53
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:49 PM 10-19-2020
i think Mecole has played well when given oppurtunites..maybe hes not vibing in practice. .
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:05 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because they were running the ball 46 times. Hardman isn't that kind of WR.
It's kind of concerning that he isn't, though. He was a 2nd rounder. Those guys really shouldn't come off the field in favor of UDFAs no matter the game plan.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:08 PM 10-19-2020
I'm horny homeboys!1
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:12 PM 10-19-2020
Regardless of whether he can run block or not, it's concerning when the guys making key plays late in the game are Robinson and Pringle, and not him.
[Reply]
-King- 07:15 PM 10-19-2020
He's the 4th WR on the team and he still has 13 receptions and 2 TD's.

He's made some ST mistakes. He's still one of the best 4th WR's in the game.

Get over it.
Is a 2nd round WR being one of the best 4th WRs in the game really something to brag about?
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:16 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC the same idiots that have been bitching about CEH have turned their attention to Hardman.

When the gameplan is run the ball down their fucking throat, you aren’t going to see much out of Hill and Hardman.
This.

The game plan was entirely different and the focus was not on Hill/hardman type plays. Give me a break with this shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Is a 2nd round WR being one of the best 4th WRs in the game really something to brag about?
He's sitting behind two of the better WR's in the game. Not sure what everybody expects. Look at Andy Reid's history with WR's.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:28 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
His special teams decisions have been shit as well.

Must be spoiling winning the Superbowl during your rookie season.
Yeah he’s been AWFUL in the return game for most of the year.
[Reply]
bigjosh 07:34 PM 10-19-2020
He's sitting behind two of the better WR's in the game. Not sure what everybody expects. Look at Andy Reid's history with WR's.

And one of those two receivers has missed the last two games, and he still is hardly getting snaps. Demarcus Robinson and udfa pringle are getting more snaps (not that im mad about that, pringle has looked sharp this year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Regardless of whether he can run block or not, it's concerning when the guys making key plays late in the game are Robinson and Pringle, and not him.
We ran the ball 46 times. Both DRob and Pringle are bigger, much better run-blockers than Hardman, who's still learning how to block. No mystery here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:51 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
And one of those two receivers has missed the last two games, and he still is hardly getting snaps. Demarcus Robinson and udfa pringle are getting more snaps (not that im mad about that, pringle has looked sharp this year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hardman doesn't backup Watkins, he backs up Tyreek.

The fact that you can't see the difference between Watkins and Hardman just with your eyes is mystifying.

When Watkins goes down, Robinson plays. Every WR on the team isn't interchangeable.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:53 PM 10-19-2020
Hardman will be fine. The only thing holding him back right now is his inability to beat press coverage without running around the jam from the CB. Notice how freaking strong Sammy Brokedick and Tyreek are? They're jacked. Hardman isn't there yet. Once he gets a little stronger and starts going through the CB instead of around him he'll be a force. I had hoped it would be this season, but looks like it might take him longer.

That being said, he needs to stop running the ball out of the end zone on kickoffs unless we're desperate for a big play late in a game. They're not opening any lanes for him so why force it?
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:53 PM 10-19-2020

The fact that you can't see the difference between Watkins and Hardman just with your eyes is mystifying.

When Watkins goes down, Robinson plays. Every WR on the team isn't interchangeable.
Fosho
[Reply]
O.city 07:55 PM 10-19-2020
It does kinda show though that they need to re sign Watkins or bring someone else in
[Reply]
-King- 10:08 PM 10-19-2020

So we drafted a WR in the 2nd who will basically always be a backup as long as Tyreek is on the team even if the WR2 spot is open?

Cool I guess.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 53
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up