ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 57
« First < 5455152535455 5657 >
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
007 04:01 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
This game was a very slow burn for me at the beginning. I hated how long it took to do anything. I ended up putting it down for 6 months and then came back to it with some guides.

I got the arabian horse immediately, grinded out the legend of the East Satchel, did a few treasure hunts to get a couple thousand bucks, bought the best saddle and stirrups I could buy, grinded my dead eye bar to level 8, unlocked fast travel from the camp upgrades, and stocked up on thyme big game meat.

All that probably took 30-35 hours, but at least I can have fun playing the damn game now. Unlimited horse stamina and dead eye are a game changer.

I'm gonna go do this now. Where is that guide you used.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:34 PM 12-01-2020
I can't believe it's been two years since this game came out.

I remember the day it was announced and it felt like it would never come out.

Definitely one of if not the best game i've ever played.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:35 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
This thread has been around a while, not sure if it's been mentioned. But the music/sound track was pretty incredible for this game. Not anything close to a country music fan, but the music just worked really well. They did such a good job of making it fun to just hang out in the game without actively giving any direct input. Like the party scenes getting drunk, the songs around the campfire, songs while you're moving camp, etc. It just worked so well..
You should check out the soundtrack for the first game if you haven't already. For as great as the second game's soundtrack is I think that the first has a significantly better one.
[Reply]
007 07:47 PM 12-01-2020
Where is that damn horse. I've walked all around that lake
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:36 AM 12-02-2020

I always seemed to find in in the southern part of the circle.
[Reply]
007 06:22 AM 12-02-2020
I know the where. I don't know why it's not there at all for me. Is this a random spawn or do I need to do something else before it spawns?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:24 AM 12-02-2020
Just a random spawn. Should be available as soon as chapter two starts.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:37 AM 12-02-2020
I know it will be a while before I can get my hands on a PS5 but damn RD would be cool as fuck I think.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:51 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
I know the where. I don't know why it's not there at all for me. Is this a random spawn or do I need to do something else before it spawns?
Are you walking up to that area or riding a horse into that area? You have to walk, not riding your horse, into that area to find the white Arabian. If you ride up you'll spook the horse and it will disappear.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:24 AM 12-02-2020
I didn't get the White Arabian until I had completed the main storyline. It would have been nice to have sooner, for sure.

I guess I was just unlucky or only happened upon wild horses in particular areas because the only ones I ever saw were Tennessee Walkers and Kentucky Saddlers, which aren't worth the effort to tame. I had no idea there were other, better horses you can find in the wild.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:54 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Rockstar just ruined Red Dead Online. Took away the daily challenge steaks, reduced the amount of gold for daily challenges, made a new "prestigious" bounty hunter license that you have to pay 15 gold for, and a bunch of other bullshit. Fuck Rockstar.
I heard RD Online was pretty bad to begin with and now they've made it worse? Yikes.
[Reply]
007 12:20 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Are you walking up to that area or riding a horse into that area? You have to walk, not riding your horse, into that area to find the white Arabian. If you ride up you'll spook the horse and it will disappear.

ok. So how far out do I need to leave my horse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:33 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I heard RD Online was pretty bad to begin with and now they've made it worse? Yikes.
Yeah. They had players dressing up as clowns in protest because of how stagnant it got :-).
[Reply]
Fish 12:43 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
ok. So how far out do I need to leave my horse.
I don't think there's a specific distance. You just have to be walking, and walking slowly. Once in range, continuously hit the "Calm Horse" button when you see the horse getting scared. Before you approach, make sure your stamina is full. Once you mount the horse, it will buck for a bit which will drain your stamina.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:00 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't think there's a specific distance. You just have to be walking, and walking slowly. Once in range, continuously hit the "Calm Horse" button when you see the horse getting scared. Before you approach, make sure your stamina is full. Once you mount the horse, it will buck for a bit which will drain your stamina.
I second what Fish stated but will add that when you dismount your horse give it the Stay command when you go to look for the Arabian.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 57
« First < 5455152535455 5657 >
Up