ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 210
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:09 PM 04-30-2016
If they wanted to risk a flier on a DV perp, shoulda picked La'el Collins last year..
[Reply]
Dante84 02:09 PM 04-30-2016

[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 02:09 PM 04-30-2016
Bringing my Woman Beater signs to Training camp. Gonna chant WOMAN BEATER the entire time every single day of camp. Hopefully he starts something with me so I can put his ass on the ground and show him what a fucking real man looks like. What a dumb Nggr
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:10 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke:
Bringing my Woman Beater signs to Training camp. Gonna chant WOMAN BEATER the entire time every single day of camp. Hopefully he starts something with me so I can put his ass on the ground and show him what a fucking real man looks like. What a dumb Nggr
You seem like a real hardass.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:11 PM 04-30-2016
Reported. Enjoy your vacation.
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 02:11 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You seem like a real hardass.
And you seem like someone who Enjoys Dumbasses Punching Pregnant woman. But I guess you wantd Johnny Manziel as well.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:12 PM 04-30-2016

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:12 PM 04-30-2016
Why is this dude not banned yet
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 02:12 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Reported. Enjoy your vacation.
Report me all you Want. Just goes to show you love it when Guys beat women.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:13 PM 04-30-2016
Bringing my Woman Beater signs to Training camp. Gonna chant WOMAN BEATER the entire time every single day of camp. Hopefully he starts something with me so I can put his ass on the ground and show him what a ****ing real man looks like. What a dumb Nggr
He would fuck you up like a god damned accident.
[Reply]
mcaj22 02:13 PM 04-30-2016
YO WE HAD A SHIT FAT GARBAGE GM FOR 4 YEARS FROM THE PATS FRAUD TREE THAT WAS ALL ABOUT DRAFTING HIGH CHARACTER GUYS AND TEAM CAPTAINS AND ALL THAT GOODIE TWO SHOES BULLSHIT.

WHAT DID THAT GET US? COMPLETE LACK OF ATHLETIC TALENT, LOSING SEASONS, OH AND A ****ING GUY STILL COMMITTED ONE OF THE MOST HEINOUS ACTS IN NFL HISTORY OF MURDER SUICIDE ON HIS WATCH. HIGH CHARACTER MY ASS

Nobody has committed murder on Dorsey's watch yet so I'll trust his ability to choose talent over character.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:14 PM 04-30-2016
You're a scumbag and a liar.

Nice combo.
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 02:14 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He would **** you up like a god damned accident.
You wish Pal. I'll take him down and stab his Knee so he can be a cripple for the rest of his life.
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 02:14 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're a scumbag and a liar.

Nice combo.
Calls me a scumbag
Is openly happy team rooted for a woman beater
[Reply]
Meatloaf 02:14 PM 04-30-2016
Gentlemen, please. Domestic violence has no place in our society, neither, I might add, does slinging racial slurs. Let's just calm down and attempt to be civil. Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 210
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up