ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 59
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ellen Page is gay
Hammock Parties 01:02 AM 02-15-2014
Well, that's interesting.

http://gawker.com/ellen-page-comes-o...ium=socialflow

Actress Ellen Page publicly came out as gay Friday evening, while giving a speech at Time to THRIVE, a national LGBTQ youth conference held in Las Vegas.

"I'm here today because I am gay," Page told the assembled crowd, which responded with a standing ovation and a long chorus of cheers.

"Whoo!" said Page, before continuing:

Originally Posted by :

"And because maybe I can make a difference. To help others have an easier and more hopeful time. Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility.

I also do it selfishly because I'm tired of hiding and I'm tired of lying by omission. I suffered for years because I was scared to be out. My spirit suffered, my mental health suffered, and my relationships suffered. And I'm standing here today with all of you on the other side of that pain."
Page is most famous for becoming pregnant by her awkward classmate Michael Cera, and for invading the dreams of a stranger alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, neither of which happened in real life, because she is an actress.

After her speech, the Human Rights Campaign, which organized the conference, congratulated Page on the front page of its website for "her brave decision to live openly and authentically."
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:18 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by houstonwhodat:
Darren Sharper is gay.
Probably in the near future.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:18 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Probably in the near future.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:24 PM 02-15-2014
I blame Cera and his poor pipe laying skills
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:26 PM 02-15-2014
Thanks a lot bin Laden.
[Reply]
Donger 12:27 PM 02-15-2014
Are the anti-homosexual men here just as opposed to this as when a male homosexual "comes out"?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:29 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are the anti-homosexual men here just as opposed to this as when a male homosexual "come out"?
Oh yeah. Prison Bitch and houstonwhodat are all worked up.
[Reply]
Donger 12:30 PM 02-15-2014
I'm just kind of wondering if "homosexual bad" is applied equally. Or when it's the opposite sex, it isn't quite as bad?
[Reply]
houstonwhodat 12:32 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Oh yeah. Prison Bitch and houstonwhodat are all worked up.
I have no problem with lesbians especially lipstick lesbians.

But gay men repulse me.

You ever sat in a restaurant and had two guys make out with each other at a table next to you. You know like "get a room" type making out.

Fucking disgusting.

Two sexy chicks kissing. No problem.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:34 PM 02-15-2014
I have no problem with lesbians especially lipstick lesbians.

But gay men repulse me.

You ever sat in a restaurant and had two guys make out with each other at a table next to you. You know like "get a room" type making out.

Fucking disgusting.

Two sexy chicks kissing. No problem.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
Go to a ton of restaurants where homosexual foreplay is the norm, do you? NTTIAWWT
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:35 PM 02-15-2014
Threads like this are cool because they let you know right away which side of the fence people are on. It's an interesting read.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:36 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Do you remember if you thought boys or girls were cute?

At that age I definitely knew boys were who you fought and girls were who you chased and kissed. And no one told me those things either.

I had my first girlfriend at age six. I knew I liked girls before that. The earliest I remember feeling that attraction was three.
[Reply]
houstonwhodat 12:37 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Go to a ton of restaurants where homosexual foreplay is the norm, do you? NTTIAWWT

No.

But that shit is everywhere now.

The media and Hollywood keep forcing it on us.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:39 PM 02-15-2014
No.

Oh, I see. You are one of those people.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:41 PM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm just kind of wondering if "homosexual bad" is applied equally. Or when it's the opposite sex, it isn't quite as bad?
ask Big Daddy
[Reply]
Donger 12:41 PM 02-15-2014
No.

Forcing it on us?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 59
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up