ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 59
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ellen Page is gay
Hammock Parties 01:02 AM 02-15-2014
Well, that's interesting.

http://gawker.com/ellen-page-comes-o...ium=socialflow

Actress Ellen Page publicly came out as gay Friday evening, while giving a speech at Time to THRIVE, a national LGBTQ youth conference held in Las Vegas.

"I'm here today because I am gay," Page told the assembled crowd, which responded with a standing ovation and a long chorus of cheers.

"Whoo!" said Page, before continuing:

Originally Posted by :

"And because maybe I can make a difference. To help others have an easier and more hopeful time. Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility.

I also do it selfishly because I'm tired of hiding and I'm tired of lying by omission. I suffered for years because I was scared to be out. My spirit suffered, my mental health suffered, and my relationships suffered. And I'm standing here today with all of you on the other side of that pain."
Page is most famous for becoming pregnant by her awkward classmate Michael Cera, and for invading the dreams of a stranger alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, neither of which happened in real life, because she is an actress.

After her speech, the Human Rights Campaign, which organized the conference, congratulated Page on the front page of its website for "her brave decision to live openly and authentically."
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:16 AM 02-15-2014
Motherf***er. :-) I guess I can scratch that off my bucket list. You know, this is all Ellen DeGeneres' fault. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:23 AM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I guess I Long for a day when celebs don't have to make big announcements about their sexual preference. I mean, do straight people ever come out and announce " yep, I'm straight and proud!"

I just don't give a shit what people do in their own bedrooms and who they sleep with.

[Reply]
Why Not? 01:25 AM 02-15-2014
Who? And not in a sarcastic CP way. I literally have no idea who this is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:29 AM 02-15-2014
Next up: Barack Obama is gay!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:29 AM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Who? And not in a sarcastic CP way. I literally have no idea who this is.
Dude, Inception, the X-Men franchise, and Juno were pretty big deals.

[Reply]
Silock 01:39 AM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Sorry Silock, I disagree, I doubt I'd even hit. srs
http://imgur.com/a/PWTWp
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:41 AM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Silock:
http://imgur.com/a/PWTWp
Never scissor and skate!!!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:15 AM 02-15-2014
Not that I had a chance or anything but... *sigh*
[Reply]
HoneyBadger 02:30 AM 02-15-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
good grief she's like 4' 2"
...when she's on her knees. Or wait....
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:42 AM 02-15-2014
I guess I Long for a day when celebs don't have to make big announcements about their sexual preference. I mean, do straight people ever come out and announce " yep, I'm straight and proud!"

I just don't give a shit what people do in their own bedrooms and who they sleep with.
People saying this is more tiresome than a million people coming out as gay.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:42 AM 02-15-2014
I thought for some reason Ellen Page was already "out"
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:49 AM 02-15-2014
Ellie is gay?
[Reply]
Jimmya 04:44 AM 02-15-2014
This is becoming rampant.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:11 AM 02-15-2014
I'm starting to think Hollywood people are doing it for the media attention. Amber Heard said she was gay a year later she's engaged to johnny depp lol
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 05:57 AM 02-15-2014

She is a true GI joe true American hero! Someone needs to pin a medal on this bitch
[Reply]
Page 2 of 59
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up