ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes gets a new shoe
BigRedChief 09:43 PM 12-01-2020
Mahomes gets a new shoe

Inspired by his alma mater Whitehouse High School, the pair delivers a colorway brimming with school pride. The Primeknit shell is hued entirely in the school’s signature scarlet, accented alongside with threads of bright white. The latter matches the Boost below as well as the laces and Three Stripes atop, while the taping across the eye stays and mudguard heavily contrast in their dark black. Robust heel supports follow in the very same neutral, taking little away from the varsity-styled text at the back that spells out Mahomes’ name.

Finished with stars at the instep, the pair can be viewed close-up below. Expect these at adidas.com [and] at select retailers on December 9th.

It's Pat Mahomes' world. His adidas Ultra Boost releases on 12/9https://t.co/ugSAdIzeIs pic.twitter.com/TgNxke5a0r

— Sneaker News (@SneakerNews) December 1, 2020

More info on the shoes from USA Today
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/gall...om-photos/amp/

[Reply]
kstater 05:09 PM 01-05-2021
Giggity. Wife's Xmas present to me finally arrived.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:17 PM 01-05-2021
I don't care for this colorway (White House high school colors are maroon and white apparently). Hopefully they do Texas Tech and Chiefs colorways too. Those would be awesome. I love red/white/black shoes.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:53 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Primeknit.
Is this another name for a pair of slippers with a sneaker sole glued on?

I want
I have the adidas kaptirs. Wont buy another type of shoe ever again.
[Reply]
srvy 09:14 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Giggity. Wife's Xmas present to me finally arrived.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Honestly and I hate to say it but. Those look like something someone's grandmother knitted.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:23 PM 01-05-2021
now you need the shades to go with them

@probablyedrik thanks for the ❤

We will tweet you on Thursday when you can score the all-new @PatrickMahomes Signature Series. Catch it while you can �� pic.twitter.com/61n5BLGCIj

— Oakley (@oakley) January 5, 2021

looks like the chiefs pro shop has them with a fancy poster as well

�� AVAILABLE NOW��

Patrick Mahomes Oakley Signature Sutro Lites! These bad boys are available exclusively at the Chiefs Pro Shop right now! You will also receive a free limited edition poster (only 200 made) with your purchase! While supplies last.

Store Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm pic.twitter.com/xa0yBFmEFs

— Chiefs Pro Shop (@kcchiefsproshop) January 2, 2021

[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up