ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs will receive a 3rd round pick if Bieniemy becomes a HC
BlackOp 11:46 PM 11-10-2020
Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:11 PM 11-12-2020
The irony is when they start using the paper bag rule to see who qualifies.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:21 AM 12-02-2020
After seeing this I'm wondering if he's ever going to get the chance.

Most of it is over a decade ago, and people can definitely change and grow...BUT...

it's a tough sell to say a guy with (allegedly) multiple assaults (including choking a woman), DUI, a seperate fleeing the scene and being part of a sexual assault cover-up should lead your team. https://t.co/hm4WvmEH1Z

— Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL) December 1, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:11 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
After seeing this I'm wondering if he's ever going to get the chance.

Like the "Grizz" said, Vance Joseph was part of what went on at CU back then and he's been a head coach.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/1/6...joseph-broncos
[Reply]
KCJake 08:54 AM 12-02-2020
Anybody else think giving up EB for a 3rd pick is a great deal for the Chiefs ?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:11 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Anybody else think giving up EB for a 3rd pick is a great deal for the Chiefs ?
I'm of the opinion that EB is really no different than Nagy or Pederson, and Kafka will be just as good. Same as coaches leaving the Belichick coaching tree, the true genius is the man at the top.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:18 AM 12-02-2020
If Pederson gets fired by the Eagles I wouldn't mind bringing him back as a spread coordinator. Give Kafka the OC and let Pederson be another guy to work on the concepts.

Reid is the genius but it helps to have more smart people in the room bouncing ideas off each other.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:27 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I'm of the opinion that EB is really no different than Nagy or Pederson, and Kafka will be just as good. Same as coaches leaving the Belichick coaching tree, the true genius is the man at the top.
I'd still prefer to keep EB, I think he's a quality coach. Of course, it may be around the time one of the other coaches that was hired away gets fired and can come back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:32 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I tend to agree.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up