ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:42 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.
It sure would suck to see Taco leave. He's 0-252 on his predictions. He's tied with KCJohnny. Taco, please stay until you break his record?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:42 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.
Is that some kind of racist crack?
[Reply]
DanT 09:43 PM 11-09-2003
Is KCWolfman a moderator on this board?
[Reply]
Phobia 09:44 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:44 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:45 PM 11-09-2003
On a serious note, what did the mods do wrong or not do that they should?

They dealt with the slurs. They acknowledged they were wrong and locked the threads.

Were they supposed to not lock them and let them spend all week with TJ going back and forth?

Were they supposed to kick otter in the nuts, take a picture, and start a new BB to honor TJ?
[Reply]
Otter 09:45 PM 11-09-2003
I'll bet a million dollars you'll be back only because you have no control to shut your fat mouth.

Please, don't tease us T@co.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:46 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
If that is what you believe has been done, complain to someone else. I really don't care about your opinion on the topic as I believe I acted as I would with anyone. Personally, I think you are full of sh*t and are complaining merely because you disagree with many of my viewpoints.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:46 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Thanks Phil. You are now an official member of my clique.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:47 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
That's a frightening thought.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:47 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
:-)
[Reply]
Logical 09:47 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by DanT:
Is KCWolfman a moderator on this board?
He still has admininistrator privelages.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:47 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
Well, they do dress alike.
[Reply]
XXXshogunXXX 09:48 PM 11-09-2003
no one has to delete an account, just stop posting. it's that simple..
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:48 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up