ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What is the Chiefs weakest position group heading into the regular season?
LB 45 32.37%
CB 87 62.59%
RB 2 1.44%
Another position (I'll elaborate below) 5 3.60%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
The Lounge>What is the Chiefs weakest position group heading into the regular season?
TLO 04:35 PM 08-22-2019
I'll create a poll and we can discuss down below.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:23 PM 08-22-2019
For anyone saying TE, please name which TE groups in the league you would take over the Chiefs.

I'll help you start...Eagles.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:50 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Dolphins looking to go 0-16?

Ooops wrong thread
Gotta get Tua somehow.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:12 PM 08-22-2019
If we lose Kelce we are fucked. If we lose Breeland it is not nearly as bad. If we lose Hitchens it is not nearly as bad.
The OP question was about the Position GROUP.


Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Jerok 09:14 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
If we lose Kelce we are ****ed. If we lose Breeland it is not nearly as bad. If we lose Hitchens it is not nearly as bad.
The OP question was about the Position GROUP.


Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
That's stupid. It's like saying QB is one of the weakest position group because our backups suck when you have the MVP of the league as QB.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:18 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
That's stupid. It's like saying QB is one of the weakest position group because our backups suck when you have the MVP of the league as QB.
No because an injury to any franchise QB is on a different level than any other position group. That is not comparing apples to apples.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:19 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
That's stupid. It's like saying QB is one of the weakest position group because our backups suck when you have the MVP of the league as QB.
Of course, they’re not the same at all. You see the Chiefs run a lot of 2 or 3 QB sets?
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:23 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
If we lose Kelce we are ****ed. If we lose Breeland it is not nearly as bad. If we lose Hitchens it is not nearly as bad.
The OP question was about the Position GROUP.


Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
Can you name which TE groups you would take over the Chiefs'?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:25 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Can you name which TE groups you would take over the Chiefs'?
Jesus that is a non starter. Another teams anything is not the point of the thread. Try to stay on point.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Can you name which TE groups you would take over the Chiefs'?
I don’t think that was the question.
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:30 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Jesus that is a non starter. Another teams anything is not the point of the thread. Try to stay on point.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
I can maybe name 20 LBs groups I like better than the Chiefs.

I can maybe name 20 CB groups I like better than the Chiefs.

I couldn't name 5 TE groups I like better than the Chiefs.

Can you figure out the difference?

Question is not what's the weakest group behind the starting best player.

The Chiefs are good at TE. They are not at LB and especially at CB.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:34 PM 08-22-2019
Nice to see you still dont properly understand the OP. It is not about other teams and their players. This is about the Chiefs ONLY.


Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
[Reply]
New World Order 09:39 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Of course, they’re not the same at all. You see the Chiefs run a lot of 2 or 3 QB sets?
Do they run a lot of 2 te sets?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:57 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
beat writer
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Cheerleaders.
These are the correct answers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:03 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Do they run a lot of 2 te sets?
The Chiefs seem to. Hell, against the Gals a couple weeks ago, 6 of their first 11 plays were in double TE.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:07 PM 08-22-2019
It’s not about making it about other teams. It’s a reference point. Let’s say Veach was gifted a magic wish to swap out one of his position groups with anyone else’s in the league. Which do you think he would swap? If you say TE, your fucking high(I mean that respectfully).
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up