No 0 0%
Not sure 0 0%
Only for people who agree with me 0 0%
Freedom isnít free. Neither are freedom fries 1 6.25%
TRUMP!! 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe in Free Speech?
Prison Bitch 10:36 AM 08-22-2019
StuffWhitePeopleLike

[Reply]
TLO 10:39 AM 08-22-2019
Your thread title and poll question don't match.

Fail.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Your thread title and poll question don't match.

Fail.
Of course they do, dumb-ass.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:43 AM 08-22-2019
Democrats definitely believe in free speech. Without it they couldn't spout lies about President Trump on a daily basis.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:48 AM 08-22-2019
Free speech as a general concept apart from the sort of situations that are covered by the first amendment to the Constitution?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:51 AM 08-22-2019
I wonder where this survey was preformed. It HAD to be in Hollyweird or on a college campus or somewhere else a super high concentration of progressives hang out. It would probably take me half a day around here to find 5 retards to answer yes to #2

They are all pretty much no brainer questions, but #2 just strikes me as Huh?
[Reply]
TLO 10:57 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Of course they do, dumb-ass.
I believe in aliens.

I don't support them.
[Reply]
TLO 10:59 AM 08-22-2019
I believe that people have the right to protest anything they want. Regardless of how outrageous it seems.

I don't support them.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:07 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I believe in aliens.

I don't support them.
I believe in giving to charity. But I donít support them. Huh? Durrrr^^^^
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:14 AM 08-22-2019
I believe in free speech. I also believe I should have the right to punch people for saying stupid shit. As judged my me.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:24 AM 08-22-2019
I believe in the First Amendment. There should be no laws created by Congress that stop an individual from speaking freely.

There are consequences to that speech (public perception, judging, opinions, fights, protests, agreements, etc) especially in a public forum.

There are other laws, that determine the legality of actions of what happens if those people get in altercations due to disagreement of opinions.
[Reply]
TLO 11:28 AM 08-22-2019
I believe in giving to charity. But I donít support them. Huh? Durrrr^^^^

Accepted. You got schooled, Bitch.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:35 AM 08-22-2019
In the Poll, are they saying disrespectful people don't deserve the right to free speech which is guaranteed by the constitution?

That's a lot of people that have a warped view point. (all races)

Bernie wants criminals to have the right to vote... all democrat candidates want the right to healthcare to all illegals, but the right to free speech is off the table for people who are not nice but have not broken any laws... lol?

PS the first two have or are currently breaking laws.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:09 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
In the Poll, are they saying disrespectful people don't deserve the right to free speech which is guaranteed by the constitution?

That's a lot of people that have a warped view point. (all races)

Bernie wants criminals to have the right to vote... all democrat candidates want the right to healthcare to all illegals, but the right to free speech is off the table for people who are not nice but have not broken any laws... lol?

PS the first two have or are currently breaking laws.

Yes. Black and Hispanic Americans don’t believe in your right to free speech. If they don’t like the things you say they want to ensure you cannot say them.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:27 PM 08-22-2019
StuffWhitePeopleLike

Interesting. The survey results demonstrate the wisdom of the founders in including freedom of speech in the Bill of Rights, and in Making it No. 1.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up