ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Chung loves cocaine
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 08-22-2019
CHUNG!

#Breaking: New England Patriot Patrick Chung has been indicted by a Belknap County grand jury for possession of cocaine. Arraignment is scheduled for next week. #wmur pic.twitter.com/ekfVhob7dW

— David Sakowich (@dsakowich_WMUR) August 22, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:12 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
How soon we forget about the knee jerk reactions towards Tyreek.
It's clear that the Patriots are a garbage franchise since he wasn't cut immediately, with swift justice.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:14 PM 08-22-2019
:-) Florio article on this is just laughable.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-for-a-while/
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:24 PM 08-22-2019
Everybody Patrick Chung tonight....
[Reply]
staylor26 04:31 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Florio article on this is just laughable.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-for-a-while/
:-)

Yea no Pats bias at all with this guy!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:35 PM 08-22-2019
I think the biggest issue here isnt that he got caught w blow but did he lie to his employer about it? That is why Chiefs cut Kareem Hunt after all.

So did he lie? That's all that matters
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:38 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's bullshit, lots of smart people snirt coke. Like Sherlock Holmes, he was smart, and he did coke.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:39 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
the release of the tape to TMZ.......
You know how I know you don't understand what framing someone is actually?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:18 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I don't love cocaine, I just really like the smell.
I don’t snort cocaine for the high, I do it because I love that post nasal drip.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:21 PM 08-22-2019
Pats fans will lose their minds if or when he gets suspended.
did no one think all the Pats players were coke addicts, I mean they all seem to have obnoxiously wide open eyes every game.
Coke is still a thing?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:19 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:27 PM 08-22-2019
Patrick Chung is Dr. Rockso
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:48 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Pats fans will lose their minds if or when he gets suspended.
did no one think all the Pats players were coke addicts, I mean they all seem to have obnoxiously wide open eyes every game.
Coke is still a thing?
Most of them use adderall...

Thelein (sp?) Looked all addy'd out the last game
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:53 PM 08-22-2019

[Reply]
JD10367 08:10 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I assume that a grand jury being involved means that it's more than just an 8 ball. Obviously it's Brady's and Patrick Chung is taking the fall just like those equipment managers from before.
Originally Posted by vailpass:
A grand jury?
I mean, how much blow did the brother have?
I don't think you guys understand what a grand jury is. Most people have the misconception that a grand jury means something must be big and important. A grand jury is simply a sort of reversal of a regular jury. On a regular jury, a charge is brought and it's the jury's job to determine guilt or innocence; on a grand jury, information is brought and it's the grand jury's job to determine if there's enough to charge a person and have a trial. I spent a year and a half on a grand jury trying various cases and it's literally that simple, and it wasn't all important stuff (although one case was).

Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's clear that the Patriots are a garbage franchise since he wasn't cut immediately, with swift justice.
Again, a grand jury isn't even being charged with a crime; it's trying to determine if there's even enough evidence to charge someone. So a grand jury bringing down an indictment simply means, "Okay, now we're going to bring a charge." Then there needs to be a regular jury. A grand jury doesn't mean someone is automatically guilty, although that's the public's assumption; it just means the DA's office REALLY wants to make sure they have a good case before they cause a public spectacle.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:12 PM 08-22-2019
Was apparently meant to be shipped to Chung..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...police-say.amp

$1 million worth of cocaine found in banana box shipments at Washington Safeway stores, police say

Officials in Washington state have opened an investigation after employees at three Safeway stores reported finding over $1 million worth of cocaine that was hidden in boxes of bananas.

The contraband was first reported at a Safeway in Woodinville, about 20 miles northeast of Seattle, on Sunday, the King County Sheriff’s Office said.

Employees were opening a box of bananas and found 22 kilos of cocaine – the equivalent of over $550,000, according to investigators.

Later that day, employees at a Safeway in Bellingham – in northwestern Washington, near the Canadian border – found about 23 kilos of cocaine while unloading banana shipments, Q13 Fox reported.

Additional cocaine turned up in banana shipments at a Federal Way Safeway, but the total amount was unclear.

The origins of the cocaine remained a mystery.

“We do know it was all shipped from a central warehouse, but we don’t know where it originated yet, so that’s a work in progress,” said Sgt. Ryan Abbott of the King County Sheriff's Office.

The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) was handling the investigation, he added.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up