ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Chung loves cocaine
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 08-22-2019
CHUNG!

#Breaking: New England Patriot Patrick Chung has been indicted by a Belknap County grand jury for possession of cocaine. Arraignment is scheduled for next week. #wmur pic.twitter.com/ekfVhob7dW

— David Sakowich (@dsakowich_WMUR) August 22, 2019

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:47 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Not sure if guilty until I hear Brooke chime in.....
She'll have the rough draft on your desk by 5th meal.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:08 PM 08-22-2019
Patriot way
[Reply]
lcarus 02:16 PM 08-22-2019
For enjoying a little coke a player could be cut, suspended, and possibly have a difficult time signing with another team. For a league that pumps its players full of heroin so much, it's kinda....ya know....fucking mind-numbingly stupid.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:19 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Not sure if guilty until I hear Brooke chime in.....
If the cocaine doesn't have a vagina then she probably doesn't care who's abusing it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:59 PM 08-22-2019
Patriot Yayo
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:01 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If the cocaine doesn't have a vagina then she probably doesn't care who's abusing it.
Unless he beat a female while on cocaine.
[Reply]
jallmon 03:20 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The ultimate “Because Chiefs” moment would be Hobo Spirit signing with the Patriots, winning comeback player of the year again, and shutting down Travis Kelce in the AFC Title game.
Damn, those are some dark thoughts! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:25 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The article says probably cause. Is there something more to this story? I would hope getting your house broken into by itself is probably cause to search and seize. I don't know how the law works here....
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If the cocaine was just sitting on the table he's hosed.
Hypothetical, constructed of available information.

No one home
Alarm goes off
Police arrive
No one to provide entry permission [see above]
But alarm indicates possible intruder
Probable cause to enter without prior express permission due to alarm notification
Cocaine in plain sight on the coffee table in living room
Wait around and arrest the homeowner upon return for constructive possession.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:31 PM 08-22-2019

[Reply]
rtmike 03:32 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sloppy robbers. Fell out of their pockets. I'm not a lawyer so I'm just speaking out of my ass but I think a lawyer would easily get this thrown out.
I had my place broke in to while outta town working. GF at the time stayed at my crib while I was gone. She and her friend showed up to front door busted open. They called cops for b&e.
In spare bedroom I had a tray with a bunch of ditch weed laying in it. They confiscated everything and left.
A couple days later they show back up to arrest me iirc?
I denied it being mine.
I was out of town when it happened, I had no idea what was happening back there. Of course it’s not mine.

Never heard back from them ,lol.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:36 PM 08-22-2019
The New Hampshire jails are going to be singing everybody bang chung tonight.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:44 PM 08-22-2019
A grand jury?
I mean, how much blow did the brother have?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:50 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hypothetical, constructed of available information.

No one home
Alarm goes off
Police arrive
No one to provide entry permission [see above]
But alarm indicates possible intruder
Probable cause to enter without prior express permission due to alarm notification
Cocaine in plain sight on the coffee table in living room
Wait around and arrest the homeowner upon return for constructive possession.
What is the definition of plain sight? Is that obviously viewable from the outside or was it only in plain sight because the cops had to investigate the alarm? It just seems like a slippery slope to say something is in plain sight when the police wouldn't have seen it but for having to investigate a break in or alarm. That's still private property protected from illegal search and seizure. I get the idea of plain sight, but it just seems like it's way too easy for a narc to get cops to search a person's place without a warrant. Again, this is assuming it wasn't blatantly in plain sight.
[Reply]
eDave 03:54 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
How soon we forget about the knee jerk reactions towards Tyreek.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:05 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What is the definition of plain sight? Is that obviously viewable from the outside or was it only in plain sight because the cops had to investigate the alarm? It just seems like a slippery slope to say something is in plain sight when the police wouldn't have seen it but for having to investigate a break in or alarm. That's still private property protected from illegal search and seizure. I get the idea of plain sight, but it just seems like it's way too easy for a narc to get cops to search a person's place without a warrant. Again, this is assuming it wasn't blatantly in plain sight.
Everything is jurisdiction specific, but the general notion is that plain sight is whatever is visible in the course of otherwise proper investigative efforts.

Unlikely to encompass going through dresser drawers or refrigerator shelves. Likely can't pull clothes out of closets and inspect the pockets. But could extend to the contents of bedrooms even with closed doors if the officers credibly testify that they needed to clear the room by visual inspection.

If an officer is performing an authorized task and sees it, there's a good argument for plain sight.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up