ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Looks Like Shaun King Keeps Money Hes Raised For Himself
Titty Meat 11:33 PM 08-21-2019
https://www.thedailybeast.com/goldie...-go?ref=scroll

https://theresurgent.com/2019/03/01/...er-shaun-king/
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:14 AM 08-22-2019
Another black grifter joining the ranks of Jackson, Sharpton and a legion of others taking advantage of downtrodden minorities for personal gain.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:50 AM 08-22-2019
Former TB QB Shaun King?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:29 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Another black grifter joining the ranks of Jackson, Sharpton and a legion of others taking advantage of downtrodden minorities for personal gain.
He isnít black.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:54 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Shaun King isn't a black man. He's a white dude masquerading as a black man. His mom's on record saying his dad is white.

No different than Rachel Dolezal, except King didn't have the decency to fade away after he was outed as a fraud.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:09 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Shaun King isn't a black man. He's a white dude masquerading as a black man. His mom's on record saying his dad is white.

No different than Rachel Dolezal, except King didn't have the decency to fade away after he was outed as a fraud.
Wrong. Dolezal didnít fade away, the news simply stopped on her. However she was nailed by Washington for welfare fraud, and just last month cums outta the closet as a bisexual

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...th/1478536001/
[Reply]
neech 07:11 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He isnít black.
He sounds black.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:23 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Wrong. Dolezal didnít fade away, the news simply stopped on her. However she was nailed by Washington for welfare fraud, and just last month cums outta the closet as a bisexual

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...th/1478536001/

Holy smokes, she's a full on nut job. Then you have the infighting mentioned in your article about her privilege, damn.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:25 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
He sounds black.
No different than any other white kid who listens to rap and sounds "black" by that I mean Hip Hop, whatever.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 AM 08-22-2019
Shaun King is presently the King Piece of Shit by whom all ordinary pieces of shit should be judged.

That guy is a fraud and a cancer and anyone who takes anything he says seriously deserves to have their money taken from them for being that stupid.
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:26 AM 08-22-2019
Talcom X rollin in dolla dolla bills ya'll
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:41 AM 08-22-2019
Wait...having a non-black parent partnered with a black parent doesn't make you black? Tiger Woods isn't black? Stephen Curry isn't black? I could go on and on...but maybe I'm missing something. Reminds me of the Dave Chapell skit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:43 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Wait...having a non-black parent partnered with a black parent doesn't make you black? Tiger Woods isn't black? Stephen Curry isn't black? I could go on and on...but maybe I'm missing something. Reminds me of the Dave Chapell skit.
Only because of racism are kids of mixed heritage considered black. No, really. That's the roots of it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:03 AM 08-22-2019
I got the impression both his parents are white. His mom is on record as saying his dad is white. I assume his mom is white. But I could be wrong, because I don't give a shit to look into it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:18 AM 08-22-2019
Wait...having a non-black parent partnered with a black parent doesn't make you black?

Both of Kingís parents are white.

Originally Posted by :
maybe I'm missing something.
True.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up