ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Larry King divorces wife after realizing she's a gold digger
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 08-21-2019
Larry King Files For Divorce From Wife Of 22 Years After Reportedly Realizing She Was Only Interested In Cashing In On His Death

https://brobible.com/culture/article...campaign=Links

Originally Posted by :
Larry King’s 22-year marriage to his seventh wife, Shawn Southwick, has had more drama than a Lifetime original series.

That drama will either end or expand with the recent news that King, 85, is has filed for divorce from the 59-year-old former singer and television host.

Court documents obtained by The Blast filed on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court cite “irreconcilable differences” but “doesn’t mention anything about a prenuptial agreement between the two, nor does he make any requests in the support department.”

At 85 years old and just a couple months removed from doctors opening up his chest and inserted several stents into a collapsed artery, King’s divorce timing is by design.

Sources close to the situation told The Blast that during King’s health scare, he came to a realization that Shawn “doesn’t care” about him and was only concerned about cashing in when King passed away (he is worth an estimated $150 million).

Larry’s family and two children are reportedly fully in support of the break-up and are glad he finally “woke up.”

Once you peel back the layers of their relationship, it’s entirely believable that King’s been saving the divorce bullet in the holster and waiting to shoot it before he reaches life’s finish line.

In 2010, the couple submitted paperwork for a divorce after the National Enquirer reported that Shawn had an affair with one of their sons’ baseball coaches, Hector Penate.

Penate, who was 31 at the time, said that he began having sex with Southwick 2.5 weeks after they met in 2007. He told CBS:

“We had sex in Larry’s bed a lot,” he said. “I felt like it was my house.”

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more insidious, Penate revealed that Southwick often spoke to him of her desire to divorce King and even said, “‘Don’t worry, he’s gonna die soon.'”

Before you trash Ms. Southwick on social media, we must recognize that Larry King ain’t no choir boy.

At the same time Southwick was boning the baseball coach, King was allegedly slapping skins with SOUTHWICK’S LITTLE SISTER, Shannon Engemann.

Shawn had accused King of cheating with her sister after allegedly finding a charge for a Cartier diamond necklace on his credit card statement.

“I had sex with Larry, and he bought me an expensive car,” Engemann told a close pal at the time, referring to a $160,000 Mercedes-Benz that led to exposure of the dalliance. [h/t Radar]

Yikes.

File this story under: Why Famous People Should Not Get Married: Vol. 2,932.

[Reply]
neech 11:19 AM 08-21-2019
You would think rich people like Larry king would have a prenup to help avoid situations like that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:22 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So he is giving her half his shit so she doesn't get all of it?
And she wouldn't get it until after he dies...
[Reply]
scho63 11:23 AM 08-21-2019
Larry King must eat pussy better than eDave.

They may be a little plastic looking but let's face FACTS; 95% of us old timers on here would bang these two any day of the week. Larry King is like 30 years older than these two. Banging sisters, that is so fucking gangster! :-)

[Reply]
eDave 11:38 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not likely.

Also, her feet are gross.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:06 PM 08-21-2019
Rodeo Sex for Larry...:-):-)

Hopefully most of you have heard of what that is...
[Reply]
luv 12:16 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So he is giving her half his shit so she doesn't get all of it?
Depends on the prenup. If he didn't do a prenup, then that just adds to his insanity.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:16 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Not likely.

Also, her feet are gross.
Stop...Hammer Toe

[Reply]
Kman34 12:48 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

They may be a little plastic looking but let's face FACTS; 95% of us old timers on here would bang these two any day of the week. Larry King is like 30 years older than these two. Banging sisters, that is so fucking gangster! :-)

They would get my best shot but Larry bagging them had nothing to do with his sex skills... its all about the $$
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:28 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They would get my best shot but Larry bagging them had nothing to do with his sex skills... its all about the $$
Heh yup, he’d need a step stool to bang her doggystyle
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:37 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
You'd think after the 4th or 5th wife, you'd come to the conclusion that you're just not very good at relationships.
They get too old and he trades them in. Sounds like he's very good at relationships.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:18 PM 08-21-2019
My respect for Larry King is at an all time high.
[Reply]
jspchief 06:24 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well duh, isn't that one of the perks?
It's ironic to me. Seems like it should just be an open agreement. You get money, I get to fuck someone I have no business fucking. As long as both parties are on board, who cares?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
seclark 06:26 PM 08-21-2019
The suspenders ain’t just keepin his pants up.
Sec
[Reply]
eDave 06:38 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
The suspenders ain’t just keepin his pants up.
Sec
I wonder if he still gets a natural boner.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:42 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by jspchief:
It's ironic to me. Seems like it should just be an open agreement. You get money, I get to fuck someone I have no business fucking. As long as both parties are on board, who cares?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That sounds like prostitution, except prostitution is a lot cheaper for the guy.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up