ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump, courting Jewish votes, invokes anti-Semitic trope, infuriates Jewish leaders
EmojiMania 09:52 PM 08-20-2019
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...loyalty-remark

Originally Posted by :
Trump had earlier said, “I think Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Enough, Mr. President. American Jews – like all Americans – have a range of political views. Your assessment of their knowledge or loyalty, based on their party preference, is divisive, disrespectful, and unwelcome. Please stop.https://t.co/6yjlz09KB9

— AJC (@AJCGlobal) August 20, 2019

It’s unclear who @POTUS is claiming Jews would be “disloyal” to, but charges of disloyalty have long been used to attack Jews. As we’ve said before, it's possible to engage in the democratic process w/o these claims. It's long overdue to stop using Jews as a political football.

— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) August 20, 2019

Originally Posted by :
Trump has previously conflated Jewish Americans with Israelis. In April, speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition, Trump called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “your prime minister.”
What a shocker that Jews vote blue by a margin of 3 or 4 to 1, when this is how the retarded leader of the Republican Party tries to appeal to them :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 PM 08-20-2019
Don't worry emojimania, they weren't going to vote for Trump anyway.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:56 PM 08-20-2019
"Anti-semetic trope"

I love how they just make this stuff up out of thin air and play along with it as if it's real and so OUTRAGEOUS!

This tactic isn't working at all. It convinces fence sitters in their demographic to reconsider what is going on. I know because this is part of how I went from Never Trump to voting for him. They kept saying Trump was being racist towards Mexicans, and could never give a genuine smoking gun. It was always stuff that I had to interpret through a leftist lens and squint really hard to see.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 10:12 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
"Anti-semetic trope"

I love how they just make this stuff up out of thin air and play along with it as if it's real and so OUTRAGEOUS!
Yes, this tactic is so "made up" "out of thin air" that it was last deployed...a day ago, against a Democrat, by a Jewish publication:

Originally Posted by :
Rep. Ted Lieu of California apologized for a tweet about United States ambassador to Israel David Friedman that he admitted echoed the anti-Semitic “dual loyalty” trope.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) What a ****ing trip it must be to have Taco John's conspiracy-addled brain while knowing absolutely jack shit about history and people other than yourself, wow
[Reply]
EmojiMania 10:17 PM 08-20-2019
And while Rep. Ted Lieu apologized, Donald Trump is the President of the United States and will not apologize.

And all of you, making thread after thread about "anti-Semitism" that you clearly don't give a shit about, will continue to support him and pretend this doesn't matter, and continue to be baffled that American Jews won't vote like you no matter how much you screech about Israel.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 10:25 PM 08-20-2019
Oh man, first part of the post was so hilarious I didn't even read this at first:

This tactic isn't working at all. It convinces fence sitters in their demographic to reconsider what is going on. I know because this is part of how I went from Never Trump to voting for him. They kept saying Trump was being racist towards Mexicans, and could never give a genuine smoking gun. It was always stuff that I had to interpret through a leftist lens and squint really hard to see.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

The Mexican judge comments were so bad that Paul ****ing Ryan called them "the textbook definition of a racist comment" but Taco John, who's so smart that he's never heard of the Jewish dual loyalty trope in his entire life, is sitting there like "I dunno, I don't see it, I guess I better vote for Trump" :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:31 PM 08-20-2019
American Jews – like all Americans – have a range of political views. Yo

Lie.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:06 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Oh man, first part of the post was so hilarious I didn't even read this at first:

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

The Mexican judge comments were so bad that Paul ****ing Ryan called them "the textbook definition of a racist comment" but Taco John, who's so smart that he's never heard of the Jewish dual loyalty trope in his entire life, is sitting there like "I dunno, I don't see it, I guess I better vote for Trump" :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

I'm half-Mexican. I couldn't give a shit what Paul Ryan says. Trump has said nothing whatsoever racist towards Mexicans. Judge Curiel is a leftist operative. Nothing Trump said about him was even remotely racist.

I love how you use emojis as a substitute for intelligence. It's a nice touch to show how off your rocker you are.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:07 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
American Jews – like all Americans – have a range of political views. Yo

Lie.
Not really. They vote for conservative democraps, liberal democraps and every other sort of democraps on the full democrap spectrum of democraps.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:19 PM 08-20-2019
What is the “great disloyalty” line supposed to mean?
[Reply]
EmojiMania 11:19 PM 08-20-2019
I'm half-Mexican. I couldn't give a shit what Paul Ryan says. Trump has said nothing whatsoever racist towards Mexicans. Judge Curiel is a leftist operative. Nothing Trump said about him was even remotely racist.
Trump said his race made him unable to rule on cases about Trump fairly. If the problem was that Curiel is a "leftist operative" (hahahahahahahaha), Trump could have said that instead. But Trump didn't say that, he invoked Curiel's race. Which is, of course, the textbook definition of a racist statement.

You hate liberals more than you hate racism, so you choose to ignore it.

I love how you use emojis as a substitute for intelligence. It's a nice touch to show how off your rocker you are.
And yet, I knew about the Jewish dual loyalty trope, and you didn't. And then you confidently marched into this thread to post like a retard about it anyway.

What's it like to be even dumber than the guy who "uses emojis as a substitute for intelligence", John? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:24 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Not really. They vote for conservative democraps, liberal democraps and every other sort of democraps on the full democrap spectrum of democraps.
Years ago, I had a discussion with a guy about the Jewish vote. I have said on here before it seems to me that the Jewish vote should go overwhelmingly R. Similar to how the Evangelical vote does. Of course, it doesn't.

He said he believed the Jewish vote in America was the bleeding heart type liberal vote. Like the 60s- 80's Democrats. He speculated that they were reflecting on their own history and felt a big government full of bleeding heart types were their best protection against bad crap happening to them again.

I'm probably not wording this correctly, it's been years ago. But that was his take to the best of my recollection :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 12:04 AM 08-21-2019
Trumps statement about Judge Curiel wasn't racist. That's stupid.

Neither did Trump say anything racist about Israelites. Again, stupid.

I don't expect people who are trying to replace Trump with any one of the inferior candidates on the Democrat slate to agree with either of these correct statements.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:05 AM 08-21-2019
Most Jewish folks I know are Democrats
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:25 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
They sure do

And yet Repubes suck their cocks constantly. It’s so deranged there is no explanation for it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up