ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
patteeu 04:26 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So patteeu spins the lack of any evidence at all or real proof along with our Deep State operatives while still asserting it as truth. Despite our own govt rebuffing any exposure of such truth. That's how NeoCons roll ya' know.

It was Russian citizens that were indictedó for some paltry FB ads. :-)
We will never be offered the evidence that you demand. The best we can hope for is that we elect people to represent us in the interpretation and reaction to that evidence. In this case we have broad based agreement among our representatives in the government from both parties, in both Congress and the Executive, and including Donald Trump all singing the same song so that's enough for me. At least until compelling evidence to the contrary emerges.

I'm not subscribing to any specific details here. Just to the general idea that Russia was involved in an information-based influence campaign.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:26 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Yeah right, THAT was the point. :-)

Patt said the same thing heís always said-why would linking back to this poll put egg on his face? :-)
Trying reading the thread and understanding things.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:33 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Looks like we've got 34 just in this poll don't we!
Whatever you say, chief. This kind of bad faith argument eats away at your reputation though.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:00 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
We will never be offered the evidence that you demand. The best we can hope for is that we elect people to represent us in the interpretation and reaction to that evidence. In this case we have broad based agreement among our representatives in the government from both parties, in both Congress and the Executive, and including Donald Trump all singing the same song so that's enough for me. At least until compelling evidence to the contrary emerges.

I'm not subscribing to any specific details here. Just to the general idea that Russia was involved in an information-based influence campaign.
:-) More excuses and spin. I say BS lawyered-up style.

I posted a link of facts that did debunk it though. Binney worked at NSA as a tech pro even. Not that a stubborn NeoCon would ever believe though, because there's enemies needed by you guys continuously.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:18 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Whatever you say, chief. This kind of bad faith argument eats away at your reputation though.
LOL thanks for the warning mr. COMPLETE EXONERATION.

Most of the board doesn't accept one of the principle finding of the mueller report, the one he led the report with, the key thing he was meant to look into.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:41 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
LOL thanks for the warning mr. COMPLETE EXONERATION.

Most of the board doesn't accept one of the principle finding of the mueller report, the one he led the report with, the key thing he was meant to look into.
Your poll doesnít test that question as Iíve already explained.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:17 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Your poll doesnít test that question as Iíve already explained.
:-)

That's an one way to spin your pathetic excuses.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up